so we gon act like this dude jason derulo aint crash this ho?

I don't care if this dude drops a classic album. There was this one time I was in the library studying for my finals and these 3 kids one dude was bumpin' "In my head" through his headphones, !!+# was loud as #%@%, and u can hear duke humming to the damn song...And his friend had the ringtone too, so when he gets a text all u hear is "IN MY HEAD". It annoyed the !!+# outta me.. and i couldnt get that song outta my head (
indifferent.gif
) for damn near a week. Ill never like this Jason Derulo dude.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Something about that dude...
nerd.gif

Thought I was the only one that was seein that....I try to just listen to his songs and not really watch the videos

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Something about that dude...
nerd.gif

Thought I was the only one that was seein that....I try to just listen to his songs and not really watch the videos

We gon act like he didnt, well, because............................he didnt

Whatya say was a banger tho

We gon act like he didnt, well, because............................he didnt

Whatya say was a banger tho

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Are you N's serious?
Word. Song is terrible and he can't dance to save his life. Other joint was way better. And cosign the "something bout this dude" sentiment. Something definitely off about him.

Are you N's serious?
Word. Song is terrible and he can't dance to save his life. Other joint was way better. And cosign the "something bout this dude" sentiment. Something definitely off about him.

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

I don't care if this dude drops a classic album. There was this one time I was in the library studying for my finals and these 3 kids one dude was bumpin' "In my head" through his headphones, !!+# was loud as #%@%, and u can hear duke humming to the damn song...And his friend had the ringtone too, so when he gets a text all u hear is "IN MY HEAD". It annoyed the !!+# outta me.. and i couldnt get that song outta my head (
indifferent.gif

I had a similar experience in the gym with a guy bumping Bedrock loud as hell just recently.  It was unreal.. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

indifferent.gif

I had a similar experience in the gym with a guy bumping Bedrock loud as hell just recently.  It was unreal.. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Are you N's serious?

I thought it might've been cause he's from over seas but he does seem a lol fruity. He was on MTV Hitlist the other day & I couldn't get through.2 minutes of him talking about Gaga/Rihanna. All his songs are corny (imo) but IMH is better than this.What do Yall think about that Tao Cruz dude, he's pretty gey also
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Are you N's serious?

I thought it might've been cause he's from over seas but he does seem a lol fruity. He was on MTV Hitlist the other day & I couldn't get through.2 minutes of him talking about Gaga/Rihanna. All his songs are corny (imo) but IMH is better than this.What do Yall think about that Tao Cruz dude, he's pretty gey also
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom