SO WAIT CURTIS MARTIN (4TH LEADING RUSHER OF ALL TIME) DIDN'T MAKE THE HOF?? @%#!!!

4th Leading Rusher of All-Time
Over 1000 yards in his first 10 Seasons (Only Barry Sanders shares that distinction).
Oldest running back to ever win a rushing title.

Who was on the selection committee? A bunch of NT'ers?

4th Leading Rusher of All-Time
Over 1000 yards in his first 10 Seasons (Only Barry Sanders shares that distinction).
Oldest running back to ever win a rushing title.

Who was on the selection committee? A bunch of NT'ers?

30t6p3b.gif

Straight disrespect, dude was a warrior on the football field, and the definition of consistent.  He wasn't a big play back which is the reason that the ******s on the selection commitee didn't vote him in.

30t6p3b.gif

Straight disrespect, dude was a warrior on the football field, and the definition of consistent.  He wasn't a big play back which is the reason that the ******s on the selection commitee didn't vote him in.

I dont get the NFL and their Hall induction. I mean it is pretty clear that like 6 or 7 dudes this year deserve to be in. But the only have a certain amount of spots or something. I dont get how you shaft players who clearly deserve to be there because of some technicalities and "rights of passage" that you have to go through to get in.

I dont get the NFL and their Hall induction. I mean it is pretty clear that like 6 or 7 dudes this year deserve to be in. But the only have a certain amount of spots or something. I dont get how you shaft players who clearly deserve to be there because of some technicalities and "rights of passage" that you have to go through to get in.

Yall acting like he'll never get another chance to get in. The first ballot guys they chose were the correct choices.

Yall acting like he'll never get another chance to get in. The first ballot guys they chose were the correct choices.

He's really not a clear cut first ballot guy. You act like he's never getting in.

He's really not a clear cut first ballot guy. You act like he's never getting in.

IDK man, Curtis Martin was a work horse but he was never a marquee RB. I still think he should have been first ballot, but who do you leave out? I'm sure he'll get in next year depending on who else is eligible.

Back
Top Bottom