So This is What a Person Who's "About That Life" Looks Like huh..

All that talking 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Then within 3 inches --> 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

3. Dude was OD though. How you try'na be a super thug when you clearly dealing with an individual who obviously has mental problems...
ohwell.gif

this......

man was on some noreaga type @$#!

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

3. Dude was OD though. How you try'na be a super thug when you clearly dealing with an individual who obviously has mental problems...
ohwell.gif

this......

man was on some noreaga type @$#!

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

this got me wantin to ride that thing to see what type of $%*@ pops off

LolWutPear.jpg

Thank god I've never had to use public transportation.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

this got me wantin to ride that thing to see what type of $%*@ pops off

LolWutPear.jpg

Thank god I've never had to use public transportation.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

30t6p3b.gif
this is #1 reason why i avoid anything to do with that nasty %+% 3 train 

....but.....but....EVERYONE wants to live in NY though
eyes.gif
roll.gif

- man yall can have that place man.
laugh.gif

....look at how casual everyone is even after driven to the point of being uncomfortable, you know why? because abnormal %!** happens like this all the time in NY.

So true. .  NYer's will watch a rat walk all over the train and just stare at it like its another passenger on the train. 

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

30t6p3b.gif
this is #1 reason why i avoid anything to do with that nasty %+% 3 train 

....but.....but....EVERYONE wants to live in NY though
eyes.gif
roll.gif

- man yall can have that place man.
laugh.gif

....look at how casual everyone is even after driven to the point of being uncomfortable, you know why? because abnormal %!** happens like this all the time in NY.

So true. .  NYer's will watch a rat walk all over the train and just stare at it like its another passenger on the train. 

Spectacular23 wrote:
I love the N train, never had any problems...well besides one,,,i just hate it when it pulls on canal street and as soon as the door opens just maddd chinese people (no disrespect) bum rush the train feening for a seat and can't let the people out first. that one gets me
mad.gif
Its like a fight trying get out the train at canal cuz they push you right back in

This 
mad.gif

I just get ready to truck stick everyone when I'm getting off at Canal in the morning. 

Spectacular23 wrote:
I love the N train, never had any problems...well besides one,,,i just hate it when it pulls on canal street and as soon as the door opens just maddd chinese people (no disrespect) bum rush the train feening for a seat and can't let the people out first. that one gets me
mad.gif
Its like a fight trying get out the train at canal cuz they push you right back in

This 
mad.gif

I just get ready to truck stick everyone when I'm getting off at Canal in the morning. 

Back
Top Bottom