So this is how they portray us in the eye of the public huh...

If we could link Jay Z to the illuminati and call Drake an alien trying to take over the world via hip hop, how can you be surprised by this?

NT is king of drawing parallels.

Why cats said Drake was an alien trying to take over the world? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Why cats said Drake was an alien trying to take over the world? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

You didn't quadruple post.  
eek.gif

You didn't quadruple post.  
eek.gif

i forgot who, but someone in the music forum made some comment about Drake being a descendant of aliens or something and being involved in some kinda conspiracy
laugh.gif

i forgot who, but someone in the music forum made some comment about Drake being a descendant of aliens or something and being involved in some kinda conspiracy
laugh.gif

jerseymizzle wrote:
it's a DILEMMA for muslims.  it's SCARY for muslims.
not because they're doing anything wrong, but because ignorant people may think they're doing so.
there's nothing wrong with the headline or title.  the fact that internet comments are uneducated and/or racist should not surprise you.

if anything, i'd say these muslim councils mentioned (which i am admittedly unfamiliar with) wanted this article to be written to perhaps enlighten some people as to why they are celebrating.

I went back and read this article a second time and I have to agree with you. I was angered more at the fact that the poor execution of wording this article fell nothing short of misleading. But at a quick glance of the headline without actually opening it, it appears as the same ol' 'Islam negativity'.

There's got to be a tolerance point made though, marked by pure truth and disguised disinformation to distinguish the two. If not, there will always be a beguilement behind what's being said.

I would have worded this article's headline and hyperlink differently. That's all.

And Diego, you're right.

jerseymizzle wrote:
it's a DILEMMA for muslims.  it's SCARY for muslims.
not because they're doing anything wrong, but because ignorant people may think they're doing so.
there's nothing wrong with the headline or title.  the fact that internet comments are uneducated and/or racist should not surprise you.

if anything, i'd say these muslim councils mentioned (which i am admittedly unfamiliar with) wanted this article to be written to perhaps enlighten some people as to why they are celebrating.

I went back and read this article a second time and I have to agree with you. I was angered more at the fact that the poor execution of wording this article fell nothing short of misleading. But at a quick glance of the headline without actually opening it, it appears as the same ol' 'Islam negativity'.

There's got to be a tolerance point made though, marked by pure truth and disguised disinformation to distinguish the two. If not, there will always be a beguilement behind what's being said.

I would have worded this article's headline and hyperlink differently. That's all.

And Diego, you're right.

Haven't you learned anything from Call of Duty? Remember the mission where the American guy kills a bunch of Russians in an undercover operation, making Russia pissed at all of the US? It's kind of like that.

Sucks for you guys.

Haven't you learned anything from Call of Duty? Remember the mission where the American guy kills a bunch of Russians in an undercover operation, making Russia pissed at all of the US? It's kind of like that.

Sucks for you guys.

AnimalThug, you know the media's main point is to WANT people to read, and I think that's what they're trying to do.

Not saying it's good, but you gave attention to it ... which is what they want (hits).

AnimalThug, you know the media's main point is to WANT people to read, and I think that's what they're trying to do.

Not saying it's good, but you gave attention to it ... which is what they want (hits).

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

There are other ways to explain a coincidence and placing the word 'scary', along with 'dilemma' is mere promulgation of illusive wording.

while this may true, you may want to ask yourself is there any other way for the media to make this sound MORE dramatic. You gotta understand the media is trying to grab your attention and what better way to do that by putting "scary" as a key word.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

There are other ways to explain a coincidence and placing the word 'scary', along with 'dilemma' is mere promulgation of illusive wording.

while this may true, you may want to ask yourself is there any other way for the media to make this sound MORE dramatic. You gotta understand the media is trying to grab your attention and what better way to do that by putting "scary" as a key word.

Dumb thread.. The media is always gonna be sensationalist. Why be so stimulated by it? You're playing into the BS.

Dumb thread.. The media is always gonna be sensationalist. Why be so stimulated by it? You're playing into the BS.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

eek.gif

I agree
eek.gif

And Diego, that Drake thread was EPIC LULZ.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

eek.gif

I agree
eek.gif

And Diego, that Drake thread was EPIC LULZ.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I guess the only logical solution is to blow up the moon.
laugh.gif

But yeah, Eid on 9/11 was already bad PR for us Muslims. This Yahoo! article only adds insult to injury.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I guess the only logical solution is to blow up the moon.
laugh.gif

But yeah, Eid on 9/11 was already bad PR for us Muslims. This Yahoo! article only adds insult to injury.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom