So this is how they portray us in the eye of the public huh...

Logging into my Yahoo email account, I stumble accross this on the homepage:

zwkkr8.png

Are these people serious!? This is exactly why the public is as uneducated as they are when it comes to other religions, races, cultures, etc. Notice how they place the word 'scary' as their hyperlink. WHY!? Why scary yahoo? On top of that, their headline of the story is 'Muslim Calendar creates 9/11 dilemma'. WHAT $%+!%@! DILEMMA?! 

Just because the Lunar Calendar states that the New Moon will appear on or around September 11th (which marks the date for the Islam holiday) as a mere coincidence, it has to be noted as a dilemma!??  
smh.gif
 Why can't a Muslim brother feel at peace during Ramadan without the scumbag media always trying to spew some @@+!@$#!. It seems as if they aim at fueling people's fire. If you look at the comments left under the article, 80% of them are negative, uneducated and racist. I'm offended.
tired.gif

In an attempt to explain the coincidence of the dates, instead Yahoo! succeeds at feeding the unaware and uneducated the propaganda that continues to steer these people in the wrong direction. !#%% Yahoo!

/end of rant.

Logging into my Yahoo email account, I stumble accross this on the homepage:

zwkkr8.png

Are these people serious!? This is exactly why the public is as uneducated as they are when it comes to other religions, races, cultures, etc. Notice how they place the word 'scary' as their hyperlink. WHY!? Why scary yahoo? On top of that, their headline of the story is 'Muslim Calendar creates 9/11 dilemma'. WHAT $%+!%@! DILEMMA?! 

Just because the Lunar Calendar states that the New Moon will appear on or around September 11th (which marks the date for the Islam holiday) as a mere coincidence, it has to be noted as a dilemma!??  
smh.gif
 Why can't a Muslim brother feel at peace during Ramadan without the scumbag media always trying to spew some @@+!@$#!. It seems as if they aim at fueling people's fire. If you look at the comments left under the article, 80% of them are negative, uneducated and racist. I'm offended.
tired.gif

In an attempt to explain the coincidence of the dates, instead Yahoo! succeeds at feeding the unaware and uneducated the propaganda that continues to steer these people in the wrong direction. !#%% Yahoo!

/end of rant.

It's a coincidence of dates, but u can't be that blind to see that there are dummies out there who will try to draw parallels. It's sad, but it's the world we live in.

It's a coincidence of dates, but u can't be that blind to see that there are dummies out there who will try to draw parallels. It's sad, but it's the world we live in.

i would like to know why its not ok for the media and or the rest of the world to speak of this war as a Muslim war when in fact the Muslims themselves call it a holy war. these wars have always been about religion, yet when the media calls it so.......its fascist.

excuse me if i can't understand a double standard.

i would like to know why its not ok for the media and or the rest of the world to speak of this war as a Muslim war when in fact the Muslims themselves call it a holy war. these wars have always been about religion, yet when the media calls it so.......its fascist.

excuse me if i can't understand a double standard.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Yea they didn't have to put 'scary' though. I'm sure the article will be deleted soon if it already hasn't. But you can't really avoid the fact that people who are uneducated on Islam will think something negative about the dates being so similar.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Yea they didn't have to put 'scary' though. I'm sure the article will be deleted soon if it already hasn't. But you can't really avoid the fact that people who are uneducated on Islam will think something negative about the dates being so similar.

But did you read the article? It just simply states that because the holiday is around 9/11, there is concern that people who aren't Muslim will get the wrong idea and think, "They are celebrating 9/11?" And the article is still up. Scary might not be the best word for the hyperlink, but it might be scary to a practicing Muslim who fears some idiot will hurt them.

But did you read the article? It just simply states that because the holiday is around 9/11, there is concern that people who aren't Muslim will get the wrong idea and think, "They are celebrating 9/11?" And the article is still up. Scary might not be the best word for the hyperlink, but it might be scary to a practicing Muslim who fears some idiot will hurt them.

If I run into anyone stupid enough to believe this was deliberate or a conspiracy or whatever....I'll hit him/her (or it) in the face with my fist.

If I run into anyone stupid enough to believe this was deliberate or a conspiracy or whatever....I'll hit him/her (or it) in the face with my fist.

tired.gif

Let's be serious, we know what its going to be? Bigots will be claiming that Muslims are celebrating 9/11 when we're celebrating Eid-ul Fitr (the end of Ramadan).

tired.gif

Let's be serious, we know what its going to be? Bigots will be claiming that Muslims are celebrating 9/11 when we're celebrating Eid-ul Fitr (the end of Ramadan).

The "hero" always needs a "villian"...this will pass and people will be conned into hating or disliking another culture or religion due to the media.

The "hero" always needs a "villian"...this will pass and people will be conned into hating or disliking another culture or religion due to the media.

LosALMIGHTY wrote:

I read the article. I agree and I've looked at from both sides but the fact of the matter is that articles headline, hyperlink and basis of the whole story is misleading. There are other ways to explain a coincidence and placing the word 'scary', along with 'dilemma' is mere promulgation of illusive wording.

LosALMIGHTY wrote:

I read the article. I agree and I've looked at from both sides but the fact of the matter is that articles headline, hyperlink and basis of the whole story is misleading. There are other ways to explain a coincidence and placing the word 'scary', along with 'dilemma' is mere promulgation of illusive wording.

If we could link Jay Z to the illuminati and call Drake an alien trying to take over the world via hip hop, how can you be surprised by this?

NT is king of drawing parallels.

Back
Top Bottom