So this is how Kids dance in Brazil.... WOW

Lil man tryina get all up in it and he doesn't even know why yet 
tired.gif

That lil girl gon be pregnant before she hits double digits.

This is terrible.

laugh.gif

Sociology class taught me whats deviant in one society may not be deviant in another.

#realtears at around the 30 second mark when he was on his back.
laugh.gif

Other countries aren't as sexually repressed as we are... so this is really nothing to them.

^Sexual repression is one thing, and toddlers simulating sex is another. You'd be ok with your kids doing this?

This dance actually comes from Latino culture. It's called choque.

Originally Posted by SFC415

^Sexual repression is one thing, and toddlers simulating sex is another. You'd be ok with your kids doing this?

cosigning this...props to little man tho. not sure of kids' future tho
grin.gif

Parents 50 years ago weren't ok with their kids seeing Elvis live because of the way he shook his hips.

We're one of the most prude societies in the world.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Parents 50 years ago weren't ok with their kids seeing Elvis live because of the way he shook his hips.

Yeah.  I feel that.
But on the other hand.  Those kids are a couple layers of clothing away from going to the same elementary school as their kids.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Yeah.  I feel that.
But on the other hand.  Those kids are a couple layers of clothing away from going to the same elementary school as their kids.
People just need to lighten up. I haven't gotten a boner from grinding on a chick since i was 14...

if kids are having kids, it's not because of a dance...
laugh.gif

I mean it's acceptable for citizens of other countries to get married and participate in sexual activity as young as 13.

Yeah.  I feel that.
People just need to lighten up. I haven't gotten a boner from grinding on a chick since i was 14...

laugh.gif

I mean it's acceptable for citizens of other countries to get married and participate in sexual activity as young as 13.
ampffo.jpg

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif

Sociology class taught me whats deviant in one society may not be deviant in another.

#realtears at around the 30 second mark when he was on his back.
laugh.gif

Ethnocentrism.....

Yeah.  I feel that.

laugh.gif

Granted.
But uhhh, you know those kids ain't 13 right?

That was funny.

Boy still gets the donkey kick to the chin.

Girl gets the knee caps slapped off.

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

Yeah.  I feel that.

laugh.gif

ampffo.jpg
laugh.gif

so wait. is this how YOU smash women?

come on man.

latin countries are sensual.

dacing =/=sex

Originally Posted by MECKS

come on man.

dacing =/=sex
yea, because having a girl grind up on your @#$% is "dancing" 
laugh.gif
 You seriously don't think there's a proper age for this @#$%? And don't group all "Latin" countries together, because my Mexican friends would get annihilated by their parents even at this age if they were doing this in front of them. I also highly doubt respectable, educated Brasilians would promote this kind of behavior either.

Originally Posted by MECKS

come on man.

dacing =/=sex
yea, because having a girl grind up on your @#$% is "dancing" 
laugh.gif
 You seriously don't think there's a proper age for this @#$%? And don't group all "Latin" countries together, because my Mexican friends would get annihilated by their parents even at this age if they were doing this in front of them. I also highly doubt respectable, educated Brasilians would promote this kind of behavior either.

thyre hardly imitating sex bro, come on now he was on the floor rolling around, kicking her butt.
I still believe all Latin Countries are sensual, its okay to be sexy in these countries, i mean look at the programming and women. ive seen 60 year olds in short skirts, push up bras , the whole thing. theyre SUPPOSED to be showing their stuff. Guarantee those friends you have, have moms that dress up, unless theyre religious.

the little kids just imitating what they see, IMO. let them be kids, they dont know what theyre doing you think a 6 year old has a sex drive? theyre just dancing, trying to be grown, let em live

Back
Top Bottom