So this dude is the most dangerous black belt in the world....

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

No bosy fat? I think its possible didnt bruce lee have none?
0% body fat is impossible. Having under a certain point (I think it's like 4%) is highly unhealthy.

His arms make me feel small
embarassed.gif

/\ Almost? LOL...he got served...it just went off camera for obvious ratings purposes

No body fat is possible and that isn't kimbo
slice... I have seen guys with 2% body fat but never anyone
with 0... That's crazy..

kimbo is in the trailer stop being ignorant and correcting people when you guys don't know what they're talking about...

Originally Posted by 4 the love 23

with 0... That's crazy..
no it's not. you would die of massive internal hemorrhage. fat lines all of your visceral organs. without it your organs would bump againsteach other causing all sorts of pain and damage

Originally Posted by 4 the love 23

with 0... That's crazy..

You saw guys who CLAIMED to have 2% body fat.
You aint ever saw anyone with 2% body fat.

pffffff Chuck Norris all day.

ive seen him fight though,..he was good in spawn. and in the 2nd universal soldier.

Your body has to have fat. Ducktales on him claiming he has no body fat. Where will the secretion of amino acids and enzymes come from???

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Your body has to have fat. Ducktales on him claiming he has no body fat. Where will the secretion of amino acids and enzymes come from???

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you're right in that you can't have 0% body fat. but amino acids and enzymes are proteins and protein building blocks and do not come from fat

I used to live in the same apartment complex with this guy in north hollywood in 1998. Right after he did spawn. I used to see him practice martial arts, andto be honest he's good. He probaley got a lot better since then.

Kimbo would get his butt whooped.

But c'mon now "most dangerous black belt in the world..." ??
laugh.gif

I'm Asian, martial arts is in my blood. Taking him down would be like swatting a fly.

Back
Top Bottom