So This Chick Asked Me To Pay A $150 Phone Bill On A First Date

300bm2q.gif
So I'm out in Atlanta, the capitol of tricking, and I decide to go out with this chick since I had nothing to do during the day. Starts offnormal, she picks me up, takes me to a spot to eat. She comes off as a genuine girl, not caught up in facades and going to school. Of course I take everythingshe says with a grain of salt but it was a cool lunch. She then talks about how her phone is about to get cut off and and calls her dad for money but getsnada. She jokingly says I should pay the 100+ bill which I of course laugh off. We take forever to get to a Sprint store and its closed and she asks me again.At this point I did this..
24pz04l.jpg
Now I know this chick is serious and tell her, "no I don't even know you like that." She tries to make me feel guilty for saying no andsays how she would do it, blah blah. We go to the movies and after she still yapping about the bill and says she's mad at me so I'm ready to just gohome. We text after I get home and she is like she is not mad since its my money but if I really cared I would have paid it :-/(trick I don't know you likethat and I could pay it and never see you again). If she really wanted the money she would of gave some head or something first lol. She call me in the morningthe next day saying the phone is cut off can I help her, I hit her with the," umm we will discuss it when you get back," line. Time goes by, weexchange some text and she still stuck on the bill even though her phone is back on. She is on some you can come see me if you reimburse me the money like yousaid you would(never said I was paying *@@%). She says its just a phone bill and guys have put stacks in her account with out smelling the pu$$y lol. I saidI'm not coming unless we doing something, she said, "something like what," then I ignored her. Gets to the point where she says, "I usuallymake genuine guys wait months, but since you want to go this route you got to pay $700." So a genuine guy will probably spend weeks, taking her on datesand paying her bills when he could of just tapped from the jump for cheaper lol. This chick wasn't bad enough to be asking for rent money. She might as ofwell showed up with a price tag to keep it real, what's the point of dating, get straight to the money. Seems like a lot of females in ATL(not all) wantyou emptying out your bank account either directly or indirectly to get some @ss. No wonder the song, "It Ain't Trickin If You Got It," was bigout there. All that glitters is not gold and too many of these chicks out here are gold diggin %*+@ smh.If you got any similar stories feel free to share. Howwould you react to a chick asking to to pay a bill on a first date?
Too Many !#@!#!* Wanna Be Ladies So If You A @%% I'ma Call You A @%% Too Many !#@!#!* Are Shady - Jay-Z

Originally Posted by davizzy

cliff notes?
This. C'mon man, you could've at least made smaller paragraphs. This writing is wreaking havoc on my eyes, not to mention my blurrycontacts
smh.gif

I hope you told her to ****. The audacity to ask you to pay that! Smh. If a dude asked me to foot that I'd straight up tell him to #**! off.

hrmmmK

you have a problem
you resolve the problem
you post on NT

where do we go from here?

nowhere if you don't pay my phone bill mister

She had a gameplan the whole time and it failed.

Some dudes be paying these bills for females, and they're the ones that are $@++@** the game up for everyone else
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Originally Posted by davizzy

cliff notes?
This. C'mon man, you could've at least made smaller paragraphs. This writing is wreaking havoc on my eyes, not to mention my blurry contacts
smh.gif

I hope you told her to ****. The audacity to ask you to pay that! Smh. If a dude asked me to foot that I'd straight up tell him to #**! off.
cliff notes for future readers plz

but if you paid the bill you lose @ life.

well since u ain't messin' wit slim no more...

u might as well post her pics at least so we know what we supposed to look out for

Haha...wow I can't even believe you entertained her offer of $700 for her "body parts."
You sounded like you were about to simp, but turned on your brain at the last second... lol.

Originally Posted by BigShake

Haha...wow I can't even believe you entertained her offer of $700 for her "body parts."
You sounded like you were about to simp, but turned on your brain at the last second... lol.

Where did you get the idea dude was even thinking about simping?

OP caught on to that +@$%# scam, if anything he was on the verge of getting her to eat out of HIS hand.

damn she was buggin about that phone bill. once she was buggin about the phone you should have ate your lunch said you had to go to the bathroom and just leaveher there to pay for the lunch. i read she picked you up, but you coulda called one of your boys to get you from the restaurant because it was in the good nameof anti simping.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Originally Posted by BigShake

Where did you get the idea dude was even thinking about simping?

OP caught on to that +@$%# scam, if anything he was on the verge of getting her to eat out of HIS hand.

Just the fact that this "relationship" wasnt ended as soon as she asked for him to pay the cell phone bill... How was he gonna get her to eat out ofhis hand? By paying for everything she wants? o_O

this is why the game is so #@%%%@ up, chicks want you to break bread after a couple of dates then if dont your "cheap or broke"

i wont buy a $@%*# like that free ice water

for real though this !$!* gotta stop i soley blame ti and them mullage _'s

realtalk i got a homeboy who will pay a chicks rent just to smash then come to me to borrow money to get him over til next payday wheretheydothatat?

Back
Top Bottom