So they don't take your packages, right? Vol. contrary to popular belief.

I had this one chick take my entire package...felt good man
pimp.gif
I see what you did there.
Can I call you Rell? Or do I have to say the whole thing like a tribe called quest?

He said UPS. this Article is about USPS

what am i missing
comprehension obviously.

I only typed that this was for USPS because they're under STRICT FEDERAL OVERSIGHT because of BUDGET WOES.

What makes ANYONE think that is Federal Employees are doing it that PRIVATE, MOSTLY INDEPENDENTLY CONTRACTED employees DON'T.

Simple enough for you?

You know i am- does Zyzz work for UPS or something?
I honestly think he's a real life hermit. online troll.

He used to endorse SDS. Now he's anti-early release.
He's a rep code ***** (ebates, karmaloop, etc)

He speaks on every and any topic..be it shoes to physics...as the leading authority.

:lol:

i just read this, BTW i dont speak on every topic. Im sure you can check every thread on NT and a lot of them you wont even find me in them. I only reply and put my input on topics i know. If its something stupid ill LOL

you really made a USPS thread about me? you mad at me brah?

i aint steal you're welfare check, damn bruh

OP still mad
laugh.gif
Trick, please.

I just hate how you troll every thread trying to make your opinion fact when you're clueless.

You can convince others to let it go but you'll always be the lame who co-signed SDS.

And, you're the same lame that said UPS doesn't steal packages. Well theres the vid. PROVING YOU WRONG.

I'll wait.

my FIBA ball most likely got stolen

left at my front door ey

but I live on the 3rd floor

:stoneface: :smh: wanted to ball out

Last edited:
OP still mad :lol:

Trick, please.

I just hate how you troll every thread trying to make your opinion fact when you're clueless.

You can convince others to let it go but you'll always be the lame who co-signed SDS.

And, you're the same lame that said UPS doesn't steal packages. Well theres the vid. PROVING YOU WRONG.

I'll wait.

so one UPS guy accounts for every single one?

im glad i live in a good neighborhood where no matter what day and no matter how long my package sits on my porch, when i get home it will be there. Plus the UPS guys that work my neighborhood are top notch..

glad i dont have to worry

I worked at UPS and I agree with Zyzz in what he said in the original thread, UPS DRIVERS aren't the ones who steal packages. They've had to put many years to get the $25-$30 per hour driver job and I dont see them risking that pay over some plastic sneakers.

The turnover at UPS is reallty high because the job sucks when you are at the bottom ( its seniority based so the only way up is via putting your time in) so people there didnt care about the place or their job. I'm not saying its all on the underlings either (imo they are more likely though) and I admit some drivers probably steal ****, this world is full of idiots, but I'd put a much bigger blame on them leaving packages on people doorsteps and them getting swiped than drivers going home with stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom