So the NBA scoring champ is 21 years old...

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

^ Lame joke

We could also say if Lebron wants to be the head of the NBA he needs to fix his hairline.

laugh.gif
are you offended?
As good as the Thunder are this season, I see them being like the Warriors back in 06-07

P.S. KD is this season's MVP
If you're asking me if im offended, im not. idk why i would be.

But dude no one will ever do what the warriors did in 06-07
Why that team split up is beyond me. I dont see a playoff run ever being more exciting then that one.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

I guess Bron Bron didn't want it this year
tongue.gif
well he did sit out the last few games so he didn't have much of a chance anyway. I always knew Durant would be better than Melo, I hope he makes some noise in the playoffs.

iceman3699 wrote:
Thunder vs Lakers in the 1st round...should be fun to watch

It shouldn't be if Artest does his job.  That's a big if though
tired.gif

How KD is not receiving more attention for mvp is unbelievable.  I thought the parity between the two conferences was shrinking but there is still a huge difference.

I think KD is getting attention for MVP.
Its just Lebron is averaging pretty much the same as him, with 9 assists a game and 8 rebounds.

With the way the Thunder have faltered this past week, Durant has shown he's not quite a MVP caliber player yet.

He's a beast though.
pimp.gif

Anybody feel the Thunder can pull off the major, historic upset if they end up playing L.A.?
pimp.gif

god, im terrified of the thunder for my lakers.

if theres one upset that can happen, its bound to happen to the lakers.

weve been looking terrible, and kobe has been looking terrible since his injury.

KD held his own in the west more power to him. If the Thunder would have gotten any seed except that 8th I would have definitely enjoyed watching them make a run in the West.

kobe, wade, bron, dirk, and melo leaving the scoring for the young folks they've finally figured out that its not only about scoring its about team work

Back
Top Bottom