So the lunar foam in my hyperdunks bottomed out....

ohh yea and call with Eastern time business hours, and be prepared to be put on hold for 10-20 min. And you don't need to send them in a box, just a bubblemailer (I don't think you want to worry about further damage via shipping, lol). And Send it Snail Mail, no need to spend $30 on Express cause it'll bea month anyway before they send you something back. Hope that all helps.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

^ I think flywire's nice.

Anyway, as promised, here are pics of my now-retired Hypers...
frown.gif
You can see the heel came apart, and in the third pic, can see that the rip has gone along the edge of the carbon fibre.
img0297oz5.jpg

img0298lk6.jpg

img0299pu9.jpg

img0300ex7.jpg

img0301yh3.jpg

Having had this happen, I'm still getting another pair, cause I really like how they play, I'ma just have a spenco cross-trainer in there from the jump.

tired.gif

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

This is truly sad, Nike has done its job w/you.

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

if you guys see your lunar foam bottoming out.. why not just BUY A NEW pair"????
Cause everyone isn't ballin like you. Or some people have their priorities right.

im not ballin but 55$ isn't alot of money, especailly for my feet... my feet deserved 2 be spent right on.. YA DIG

Originally Posted by andfattoo

i wouldn't know how to feel if my hyperdunks did that.

me too. ive had mine for a while and have played a lot of ball in them but im not sure if theyre bottomed out or not. Is there anyway to tell by looking at it?i can post pics if someone could help

i would be insanely pissed if my HD did that, lets hope its not a show wide thing and just a isolated incident for nike

If you guys still have the receipt or order number (if you ordered them online) you can return them and get a new pair or refund.

How long does it usually take before they bottom out? And if they do bottom out after a while, you can just send them to Nike for a $110 voucher?

I haven't worn mine in over a month because they are starting to get uncomfortable. I've been wearing them casually. They hype for this shoe may beengreat in the beginning but the Hyperdunk is not as great a sneaker as people made it out to be.

EDIT:
eek.gif

Those pics and the HDs! How did that happen?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Having had this happen, I'm still getting another pair, cause I really like how they play, I'ma just have a spenco cross-trainer in there from the jump.

tired.gif

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

I like how you failed to Bold font what I typed just after what you did bold font.

cause I really like how they play

I own the Huarache '08's and they kill my big toe when they flex, right where the three stitches meet in the toebox.

Those, I feel, are the best two shoes Nike has to offer for basketball right now. Don't think my opinions are based on looks or hype. I play basketball ata competitive level, almost 20 hours a week, I know what plays well for me and what doesn't.

Before my HD's broke down, they played terrifically. After they bottomed out and I threw in a Spenco XTrainer insole, they resumed their awesome play. Thenthe heel ripped, and I still want to wear these shoes.

I dunno where this stoneface is coming from, memphisboi....

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^ I think flywire's nice.

Anyway, as promised, here are pics of my now-retired Hypers...
frown.gif
You can see the heel came apart, and in the third pic, can see that the rip has gone along the edge of the carbon fibre.
img0297oz5.jpg

img0298lk6.jpg

img0299pu9.jpg

img0300ex7.jpg

img0301yh3.jpg

tired.gif

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

QFT...

This is embarrassing how bad these shoes are, and ur going to buy another one?...

Can people get a voucher, or even on another level, file a lawsuit against Nike for the cushioning/"lunar foam" being defective and false advertisingof forefoot cushioning (unrealistic, but there's been worse lawsuits before, and this is legitimate if they advertise something that doesn't work/isdefective)?...

I haven't bought a pair of non-retro Nikes since LeBron IVs (for less than half price), Nike's quality/performance is garbage right now, advertising +image is the only thing keeping this company alive...I bet if anybody at Nike checks NT, they're laughing right now at selling everybody a cheap shoe thatfalls apart and bottoms out, and the same people STILL want to buy another pair of Hyperdunks, thats just sad...

dang i wish my pair would breakdown like that... i want my $110 back, lol... i just got H 08's and the flexing is an issue but 2x socks would fix it.....ireally want to bust out my AA's but i cant bear to see them crease...

Back
Top Bottom