So Still D.R.E. Came On In The Whip And My Factory Speakers Sounded Like I Had Two 12's

smh.gif
Yeah I know who still has factory speakersin 08�
laugh.gif
but anyways..... Still D.R.E came on through my Ipod and idon't know but whoever the mix engineer was for that track should receive a Nobel Peace Prize award, the audio clarity is crrraazzzyyy.... sonically thebeat is like WHOA. Dre drums are just
eek.gif

Might as well make it an appreciation thread.

C-L-A-S-S-I-C

Credits Engineer - Richard Huredia Engineer [Assistant] - Jeff Burne , Michelle Forbes , Steve MacAuley Keyboards - Scott Storch & Camara Kambon MasteredBy - Brian Gardner Mixed By - Dr. Dre Producer - Dr. Dre , Mel-Man Rap [Features] - Snoop Dogg Recorded at: A&M Recording/Record One Mixed at: LarrabeNorth Mastered at: Bernie Grundman Mastering

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Oh so I can just plug it into an aftermarket deck?
yeah , aftermarket speakers =/= aftermarket deck

most decks have the audio input and u can get the cable for like $5

Yeah, I was about to say Dre mixes almost all of his own material. Him and Timbaland always have the most "crisp" mixes. The stuff Dre does to a drumsound should be bottled and sold.

Originally Posted by u ttocs

Dre's sound quality and mixing is unmatched, his beats sound the cleanest.
Yep. That's definitely his dedication and influence. Dude is a perfectionist.

scott knows nothin about drums or bass. listen to everything postDRE that hes done. its all stock Motif, even those drums

Dude was sayin that his whip sounded like it had two 12's. im sure he was reffering to the quality of the drums not the pattern. MPC_ Fruity Loops, doesntmatter. Good drums are good drums. "Time" im sure you wouldnt use those reason kicks in ur beats compared to those DRE drums.

Back
Top Bottom