So STACEY DASH has a cousin!!! Wow "PICS"

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by sreggie101

30t6p3b.gif
NT continues to blow my mind calling this chick avg...she's no miss universe or w.e but cmon she pretty sexy and ne1 who says that wouldn't clap on those cheeks is lying.
She got pretty eyes and a fairly good body but that's pretty much it. I'd smash anyway so...

shes pretty average, but average is good.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by sreggie101

30t6p3b.gif
NT continues to blow my mind calling this chick avg...she's no miss universe or w.e but cmon she pretty sexy and ne1 who says that wouldn't clap on those cheeks is lying.
She got pretty eyes and a fairly good body but that's pretty much it. I'd smash anyway so...

shes pretty average, but average is good.

Some of you guys are harsh.
laugh.gif
Pretty girl with a nice body. I would put her above average. Average to me is not ugly, but someone who is plain jane. Someone who does not stand out in the crowd and that looks the majority of other girls around them. She's not plain to me.

laugh.gif
Pretty girl with a nice body. I would put her above average. Average to me is not ugly, but someone who is plain jane. Someone who does not stand out in the crowd and that looks the majority of other girls around them. She's not plain to me.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

laugh.gif

Exactly. These are the same dudes that don't know the difference between thick & fat, and think "average" is 5/10. So I guess when they see a 50 on
their test they're like "ahhh that's average".

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

laugh.gif

Exactly. These are the same dudes that don't know the difference between thick & fat, and think "average" is 5/10. So I guess when they see a 50 on
their test they're like "ahhh that's average".

Back
Top Bottom