So someone hacked my girls email/AIM account...Update

Originally Posted by Born To Be Fly

Ok, so I've come to the conclusion that they are bluffing. Reason being that I doubt the pictures in her email are there anymore because the ones she had sent me were from last year and it doesn't stay there for that long. Hence why they asked for more pics and threatened to put them up had they not got them. She's speaking to AOL to get it back and to try and get an IP address out of this.

Yes it does. It stays until you delete them. I have emails from 04 still in my box. They're software licenses btw

110izi9.gif

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Bump...found an IP
u suck at this... post it duh.. what good does it do to jus say

i got it? if you want our help post the IP email etc.
Seriously
laugh.gif

post the nudes all over the net, and blame the kid. that way he has no leverage, and everyone gets the nudes. its a win win situation.

Cops aren't going to do *+%%.

IP is 69.203.151.53
Most I can say is the IP is from RoadRunner ISP. Not sure if calling them and giving the IP will help you pinpoint their actual address becauseof policy restrictions. Good luck.

[table][tr][td]69.203.151.53[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Record Type: IP Address[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Code:
OrgName:    Road Runner HoldCo LLC OrgID:      RRNYAddress:    13241 Woodland Park RoadCity:       HerndonStateProv:  VAPostalCode: 20171Country:    US
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

I also get

444 59th St, New York, NY, United States

This would be the most logical one. That's around where my girl lives. Now to find a name to ring a bell...

doesnt hurt to try to call the cops, they might not do $$#+, but they also might. Worth a shot imo

Back
Top Bottom