So, some gay dude added me a couple of days ago (Facebook)

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

WHY WOULD YOU POST THIS U !*$%#+% %@! +@+*@.... i wish i can punch the +##+ outta your face repeatedly.

u can at least tell us what the +##+ it is before we click u $%@+.
c8836fb91e9f3c44f642aa8.gif

Bad use of a GIF.... the thing u quoted wasnt even meant to be a joke.... just #%+# and end ur life..... pfssttt.. raider nation
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by conv3rge

i jus punched my screen

lmao. On the real, you shouldve never accepted him if you didn't remember him, secondly, that picture needs to be Reported, Then threaten to kill hisfamily, and lastly remove and block him as a friend. People that lurked myspace are suddenly migrating to facebook now that myspace is dying. They need to keepthat crap over there. I never cared for myspace, but really like facebook, so I hope they all go lick a powerline and not kill this social site as well.

i dont understand why people dont have common sense enough to solve their problems on their own without raping everyones eyes with an underwhelming bulge

this is a no-brainer. he wants to bang you.

unless you want to bang him as well you guys shouldn't be friends.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i dont understand why people dont have common sense enough to solve their problems on their own without raping everyones eyes with an underwhelming bulge

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

WHY WOULD YOU POST THIS U !*$%#+% %@! +@+*@.... i wish i can punch the +##+ outta your face repeatedly.

u can at least tell us what the +##+ it is before we click u $%@+.

Bad use of a GIF.... the thing u quoted wasnt even meant to be a joke.... just #%+# and end ur life..... pfssttt.. raider nation
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm pretty sure he used the GIF because of your ridiculous reaction.

You acting like you just lost your virginity to a man.

The hell out of here.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

laugh.gif

so size does matter
nerd.gif
indeed it does, you aint know

roll.gif
roll.gif
really though erase dude, I got rid of my facebook but If I had one I would be posting rolling smileys on your wall.

Originally Posted by soltheman

..And since then, dude has been sending me some borderline stuff.

Exhibit A:

indifferent.gif

I figured it was just stupid select all type stuff, but I looked at other dudes he has as friends (no romo,) and none of them have this "super hug" crap. In fact, a vast majority of his friends are younger dudes. By younger, I mean younger than him. He looks like he's 40 something.

At this point I'm like
alien.gif
. So I think "Hm, maybe this is one of my mother's friends. She has a bunch of gay friends, so its possible."

We have 1 mutual friend. Of whom, is a young black male (just like me.)
indifferent.gif

So I'm like, "Well, maybe I'll recognize him from another picture." I look at dude's pictures and...

AYO WARNING
Spoiler [+]

indifferent.gif

Ayooooooooooooooooo.

Should I tell dude off via PM? Or should I just unfriend dude?

Face it man ur the $$+%# of the year, the **%%*t at the pageant, the gay with the sway. I meanserious dude why would you entertain the man, get on a internet social group and ask what would a str8 male do, then the man-made icing on the fruit cake, showa pic of dudes goods.

Sounds like to me you been with the packers, longer then bret farve. If ur a #@#!, then thats cool then do you, but dont try to front and all that.If you gayand proud say it out loud.

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

laugh.gif

so size does matter
nerd.gif
this thread cannont be turned around
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

Face it man ur the $$+%# of the year, the **%%*t at the pageant, the gay with the sway. I mean serious dude why would you entertain the man, get on a internet social group and ask what would a str8 male do, then the man-made icing on the fruit cake, show a pic of dudes goods.

Sounds like to me you been with the packers, longer then bret farve. If ur a #@#!, then thats cool then do you, but dont try to front and all that.If you gay and proud say it out loud.

How is me going to my support group (NT) and asking for help entertaining dude?
indifferent.gif
I never replied once to any of his advances. And it's not like I wenton a hunt for dude's junk, it was just there, and I posted that pic to show how SERIOUS this dude is about getting some barely legal man poon.

but how does being added by a gay dude make me gay? homophobia ain't cool.

Back
Top Bottom