So Should i Cop Call of Duty 4? Vol. one year late

So if anyone saw my previous post on CD cleaners, my xbox ruined me COD WAW, since i copped my 360 late nov. i never picked up COD 4 just played once on theps3, and since GOW2 is full of standby glithcers and L4D got boring im thinking of picking up COD4 but is it worth buying right now, is the campaign betterthan WAW? Is it worth it ?

I would why not
pimp.gif

COD4 >WaW anyways

yeh it ruined it when i tilted it while i was playing, its 100% my fault, but i had no idea the lenses were weak on he 360

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

I would why not
pimp.gif

COD4 >WaW anyways

NOCOD4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WAWWaw isnt even that fun while 4 is a thrill ride with great multiplayer get the pC version if your computer can handle it 35Vs 25 games:pimp:

i have gow2 and its so laggy and slow now, it feels like almost everybody i play either glitches or leaves

i actually just bought mine used the other day for 40 bucks..... i dont see why not.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I would why not
pimp.gif

COD4 >WaW anyways

NO COD4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WAW Waw isnt even that fun while 4 is a thrill ride with great multiplayer get the pC version if your computer can handle it 35Vs 25 games:pimp:
please. lets keep this post with minimal argument

Hey if you go to hollywood videos and go into their gamecrazy (if they have one) you can ask for them to clean your disc's and its like 2-4 bucks and itfixes it top notch even when you pick up/drop your 360.

I would why not
pimp.gif

COD4 >WaW anyways

NO COD4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WAW Waw isnt even that fun while 4 is a thrill ride with great multiplayer get the pC version if your computer can handle it 35Vs 25 games:pimp:
+2 QFT

pimp.gif

Just picked up , everything came out to 52 and some change

hopefully the CD cleaner works on my COD WAW, its Very scratched
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

I would why not
pimp.gif

COD4 >WaW anyways

please. lets keep this post with minimal argument
laugh.gif
I guess I didnt put enough emphasis on it

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

i like the 5th one better... so no

Do not listen to this individual.

The game is amazing. It might take some time for you to get hooked, especially since you'll be getting owned in the beginning, but once you get over thathump and discover the greatness of this game, I guarantee that you will miss work/school at least once because of this game.

I know a guy with 30 360 games, including WaW. CoD4 is all that he's playing. I have to beg him to play GoW2 campaign with me. And I know another guy whotraded his Cod4 for a Cod WaW and he wants Cod4 back. All the people on my friend list play 4.

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

i like the 5th one better... so no

Do not listen to this individual.

The game is amazing. It might take some time for you to get hooked, especially since you'll be getting owned in the beginning, but once you get over thathump and discover the greatness of this game, I guarantee that you will miss work/school at least once because of this game.

I know a guy with 30 360 games, including WaW. CoD4 is all that he's playing. I have to beg him to play GoW2 campaign with me. And I know another guy whotraded his Cod4 for a Cod WaW and he wants Cod4 back. All the people on my friend list play 4.

Back
Top Bottom