So one of my friends is locked up right now because.....

pimp.gif

I'd say a few years because it's a cop, Was the cop on duty? your boys pretty stupid to be doing that sort of thing, know your limits.

Tell him to poop in his hand and play with it, and plead insanity.

He'll do a couple years in the crazy house...but at least he wont get raped.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

ReMarqable23 wrote:

marionthebarberian wrote:

My brother in law just got out for this. a damn off duty pulled a gun on him and my brother in law got mad and chased him down in his car, and pulled the
off

duty out of the ride and started beating the !%*% out of him. He didnt know he was a cop until one of the other officers arresting him told him..

This happened around july and he got out about 5 days ago.
What kind of fictitious story is this?

not everyone lies.

you do.

do you know me?

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

My brother in law just got out for this. a damn off duty pulled a gun on him and my brother in law got mad and chased him down in his car, and pulled the off duty out of the ride and started beating the !%*% out of him. He didnt know he was a cop until one of the other officers arresting him told him..

Gotta be more to the story. You not going to beat a cop up and just walk like that.

Originally Posted by scribble253

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

My brother in law just got out for this. a damn off duty pulled a gun on him and my brother in law got mad and chased him down in his car, and pulled the off duty out of the ride and started beating the !%*% out of him. He didnt know he was a cop until one of the other officers arresting him told him..

Gotta be more to the story. You not going to beat a cop up and just walk like that.

Depends how much you are willing to spend on a lawyer haha

Well damn.

Like others said if the cop wasn't properly dressed then that's on him, but if he was in full uniform that's on your boy. If I were in charge yourboy wouldn't be in any trouble it's not like he killed the dude. 9 times out 10 the cop was probably really drunk too so this shouldn't really evenbe an issue.

Back
Top Bottom