So NT my parents surprised me and got me a Range Rover

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
keep it. you don't want a 335 as a first car, you couldn't handle it.

specially if its the rwd and stick.

I would keep the range if I was u. Ur most likely gonna run into some problems with it since it is a range but its nothing u would need to worry about becauseu are only 17 and ur parents will take care of it. You're also gonna get more groupie love off the range....its a known fact. And we all know u love theattention

your parents are nice people, you must be a good kid. So be grateful for your gift, and dont drink and drive.

I'm pushing a whip that was made in the mid 90's

My parents are still driving mid 90's cars and have never owned a new car.

Some of y'all really gotta step back and appreciate your situation.

I'm not hatin' but I am certainly envious.

ughh i was right there with you a few years ago man.
stupid parents got me a 745 when i had told them time after time that i specifically wanted an e46 M3.
let them know they got the wrong car as soon as they pulled up with the 7 and had the e46 waiting for me after baseball practice the very next day
pimp.gif

6 months later i got my truck similar to whats in my avy

yes, im bull %$%%#@%$

keep the range rover. truthfully, you do sound very ungrateful talking about trading it for something else. your parents spent/are spending major cheese onyour first car. be thankful, count your blessings, and go book some top notch h o e s (word to pimp c) with that rover.

If you were my son and you whined to me about your surprise Range Rover, I'd continuously punch you in your throat for a minimum of 30 seconds.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man up take the car. It's a beautiful vehicle many people would love to have. Oh and don't think you deserve this ebcause you got into NYU, that'ssomething you should have wanted to do for yourself, not your parents. I was just happy my parents paid my application fees, after that I didn't expect anypresents.

honestly, i'm secretly hating. but still feel like you def don't deserve it, if you're going to complain.

My first vehicle was a 1979 K5 Blazer. It was bigger than your little Range Rover, and I loved it.

nice @*%!... i plan on getting a 335i as well in march. good luck. i got a g35 and its a nice fun car to drive, i would recommend u to get either 335 or g37both are fast.... but idk its a toss up imo.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

If my parents copped me a Range Rover I'd go pick up my friend and we'd do hoodrat thangs...word to Latarian Milton

latarian.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

//thread . pick up my friend, he smoke wit ciggreeettttt

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

I'm calling tales of duck.
eyes.gif

i would edit that post as soon as i can. the guy took tagged pics with the key and the car. looks pages back.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

I'm calling tales of duck.
eyes.gif

i would edit that post as soon as i can. the guy took tagged pics with the key and the car. looks pages back.
Doesnt mean its his necessarily. Mommy or Daddy could have copped the Range for themselves. I wouldnt put it past parents since my brothers girlgot a brand new CLK for graduating. Im just saying those tagged pics just prove that someone in his house drives a range.

Back
Top Bottom