So no one talking about this Wal-Mart fight with the little kid and his mom?

People need to mind their business. Come in there caping for the employee and get yourself in legal trouble. That's not your battle, move along.

Still, that kid is doomed so long as he continues being around that trash. Can only imagine what else and who else rolls through that household. Kid's gonna grow up the epitome of white trash. Walking around in a wife beater, shouting racial slurs out his pick up truck on his way home to get lit and beat his wife after working the graveyard shift at the factory.

Last edited:

People need to mind their business. Come in there caping for the employee and get yourself in legal trouble. That's not your battle, move along.

Still, that kid is doomed so long as he continues being around that trash. Can only imagine what else and who else rolls through that household. Kid's gonna grow up the epitome of white trash. Walking around in a wife beater, shouting racial slurs out his pick up truck on his way home to get lit and beat his wife after working the graveyard shift at the factory.
its good to see a non black person taking up for bigotry towards black people.

its good to see a non black person taking up for bigotry towards black people.
Why? She's not a spokesperson for white people? I certainly don't want her representing me. I don't care what morals she was trying to uphold, she's trash for fighting another human being in the middle of the heaping pile of trash that is Wal-Mart, rolling around on that dirty *** floor, and encouraging her son to beat the other woman over the head with a shampoo bottles. Just promotes gang mentality and aggressive behavior.

Terrible parent.

Why? She's not a spokesperson for white people? I certainly don't want her representing me. I don't care what morals she was trying to uphold, she's trash for fighting another human being in the middle of the heaping pile of trash that is Wal-Mart, rolling around on that dirty *** floor, and encouraging her son to beat the other woman over the head with a shampoo bottles. Just promotes gang mentality and aggressive behavior.

Terrible parent.
minus the fight and the kid auditioning for WWF/WWE most non blacks just let bigotry happen in front of them. thats what i focused on..

PS: Vince mcmahon is going to make a Wal-Mart match in the next wrestlemania.lol

People really just let other people fight in public like that without stepping in the middle and just filming? It's sad this is what Murica has come to. Not to say I would of done anything - it's rare something this entertaining goes on. Thought the Walmart security or whatever they have there would of showed up and ended it at some point.

People really just let other people fight in public like that without stepping in the middle and just filming? It's sad this is what Murica has come to. Not to say I would of done anything - it's rare something this entertaining goes on. Thought the Walmart security or whatever they have there would of showed up and ended it at some point.
wal mart only puts security or police in urban area stores.. when i go to the upscale side of town its dead in there no security.. im  accidently taken a item out without knowing before.. had that would have been an urban wally.. i would have been put in jail or shot at..

What are you really suppose to do tho?

You go and try to break it up and you end up getting charged with assault, and it'll be even worse if your man.

And what happens if in the confusion you accidentally hit the kid?

I've seen too many people get ****** up trying to break up a fight. And I'm definitely not breaking up a cat fight in a damn Walmart :lol:

I've seen too many people get ****** up trying to break up a fight. And I'm definitely not breaking up a cat fight in a damn Walmart
laugh.gif
i wont break up a fight after seeing a kid spray an item in the other girls face.. hes a g from pre-school..lol

"Are white americans prone to have more violent lives?" - Fox News

She too lazy to walk around the store, but had the energy to throw da palmbs :smh: :lol:
I judge able-body people particular young people that uses those scooters around the store. :smh: :x
Some what disrespectful to those that need it.

Back
Top Bottom