So Niketalk Scammed Me.... Who Else?

bro what the hell? 8 months is barely a wait, I'm tired of everyone bagging the Niketalk staff its almost pathetic now, stop crying and be patient

Spoiler [+]
images

Originally Posted by A Beautiful Wave

I ordered a NT Knows Shirt last decemember to swag out in the club with. Still have not recieved it, no one will answer my emails or give me a answer, and can't even get a refund, even though I just really want the bloody shirt. Below are convos I have had with everyone involed trying to get an answer. To this day I have been scammed, and no one will give me a answer... I am only posting this in general because no one will give me an answer

Between me and Steez

Myself- Jan 20th - Yo, I ordered a "NT Knows" grey mens large shirt on december 31st under the paypal email [email protected]. I was wondering when it would be shipped out?

Steez- March 20th - Hi I believe the person shipping out all the NT shirts said it should all be arriving within the next 1-2 weeks. International orders would take a few extra days but should arrive relatively soon nonetheless. Some have started getting their orders in if you have checked the NT Shirts thread in the last week. Yours should be coming soon. Thanks!

Myself -April 11th - yo man, do you have the email of the guy shipping the shirts out? I still have no received mine and am worried it is not coming. I am also maybe moving before end of the month and need this shirt before I move.... I didn't think it would take over 4 months to come

Steez- April 11- yes, their email is [email protected]. he's a good guy so he should be able to help you out. thanks.

Steez -April 26th - I was out of town for the past two weeks so I just saw this note. Let me forward this again to Rajah. What's the t-shirt style and size you ordered again? Thanks.

Myself- May 6th - Hey, Still have not heard back from you or anyone else. I am really upset that I got scammed. I didn't think this would happen on NT...

Myself -May 17th - Stop ignoring me..... What the hell is wrong with you?

Myself March 16th - hey i ordered a NT shirt in jan. under the paypal account [email protected] to xxxxx victoria b.c canada, I was wondering IF it was still coming or you had a status update thanks.

Method Man - March 16th - They should all have shipped last week, but international orders can take longer to arrive.  YoRajah handled the shipping this time out, so you may want to drop him a line if it doesn't show up within the next week or two.  Sometimes priority mail packages can get hung up en route to Canada for whatever reason - it's happened to me a couple of times in the past. 

HopldenMichael April 6th - Only yorajah and steez are dealing with the shirts so they're the only points of contact for updates.  From what I read in the thread for the shirts, it seems that all US shirts have been shipped and international orders are being taken care of now.

Ijapino May 17th - First of all...did you just randomly pick the next NT staff and decide to point the finger at them?

I have nothing to do with your shirts. I understand your frustration because although I received my order (Yes, I had to order just like everybody else) My order was not completely accurate. I too have not heard word from either one of them.

I'm told that Steez should be handling the final orders and that things should be getting on track now. I've also made requests to both of them that an update is needed since people are complaining....

I know it's been over 5 months but just be patient...

Myself to yoRaJah March 30th - yo i ordered a NT shirt to victoria canada under the paypal of [email protected] I was wondering if it was shipped yet? ( got no reply)

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by A Beautiful Wave

I ordered a NT Knows Shirt last decemember to swag out in the club with. Still have not recieved it, no one will answer my emails or give me a answer, and can't even get a refund, even though I just really want the bloody shirt. Below are convos I have had with everyone involed trying to get an answer. To this day I have been scammed, and no one will give me a answer... I am only posting this in general because no one will give me an answer

Between me and Steez

Myself- Jan 20th - Yo, I ordered a "NT Knows" grey mens large shirt on december 31st under the paypal email [email protected]. I was wondering when it would be shipped out?

Steez- March 20th - Hi I believe the person shipping out all the NT shirts said it should all be arriving within the next 1-2 weeks. International orders would take a few extra days but should arrive relatively soon nonetheless. Some have started getting their orders in if you have checked the NT Shirts thread in the last week. Yours should be coming soon. Thanks!

Myself -April 11th - yo man, do you have the email of the guy shipping the shirts out? I still have no received mine and am worried it is not coming. I am also maybe moving before end of the month and need this shirt before I move.... I didn't think it would take over 4 months to come

Steez- April 11- yes, their email is [email protected]. he's a good guy so he should be able to help you out. thanks.

Steez -April 26th - I was out of town for the past two weeks so I just saw this note. Let me forward this again to Rajah. What's the t-shirt style and size you ordered again? Thanks.

Myself- May 6th - Hey, Still have not heard back from you or anyone else. I am really upset that I got scammed. I didn't think this would happen on NT...

Myself -May 17th - Stop ignoring me..... What the hell is wrong with you?

Myself March 16th - hey i ordered a NT shirt in jan. under the paypal account [email protected] to xxxxx victoria b.c canada, I was wondering IF it was still coming or you had a status update thanks.

Method Man - March 16th - They should all have shipped last week, but international orders can take longer to arrive.  YoRajah handled the shipping this time out, so you may want to drop him a line if it doesn't show up within the next week or two.  Sometimes priority mail packages can get hung up en route to Canada for whatever reason - it's happened to me a couple of times in the past. 

HopldenMichael April 6th - Only yorajah and steez are dealing with the shirts so they're the only points of contact for updates.  From what I read in the thread for the shirts, it seems that all US shirts have been shipped and international orders are being taken care of now.

Ijapino May 17th - First of all...did you just randomly pick the next NT staff and decide to point the finger at them?

I have nothing to do with your shirts. I understand your frustration because although I received my order (Yes, I had to order just like everybody else) My order was not completely accurate. I too have not heard word from either one of them.

I'm told that Steez should be handling the final orders and that things should be getting on track now. I've also made requests to both of them that an update is needed since people are complaining....

I know it's been over 5 months but just be patient...

Myself to yoRaJah March 30th - yo i ordered a NT shirt to victoria canada under the paypal of [email protected] I was wondering if it was shipped yet? ( got no reply)

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom