So Niketalk Scammed Me.... Who Else?

Originally Posted by Club29

I ordered a NT Knows Shirt last decemember to swag out in the club with
If that was what you were getting the shirt for, we did you a favor.
roll.gif

I'd like for a statement to be made about this to the NT public. No ducking and dodging, cuz this aint cool at all.

Spoiler [+]
WWWWWWHACA GONNA DOOOO!?!?!?

I'd like for a statement to be made about this to the NT public. No ducking and dodging, cuz this aint cool at all.

Spoiler [+]
WWWWWWHACA GONNA DOOOO!?!?!?

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

im pretty sure no one got the shirts yet
smh.gif
Most everybody got their shirts. However, I know there's still a few who didn't get theirs or like me, received an inaccurate order. And I know the "be patient" line will only go so far so I can understand the OP's frustration. I tried contacting both guys myself and I never really got a full answer. I've dealt with Rajah before and I can totally vouch for him He's always been an honest and humble guy, so this situation surprises me as well. I've known Steez since Niketalk first started and I'd vouch for him too. I really wish I had an answer for you. But as I said in my original reply to you that I didn't have anything to do with the shirt orders. I'll try contacting both guys again to see if they can figure out a result.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

im pretty sure no one got the shirts yet
smh.gif
Most everybody got their shirts. However, I know there's still a few who didn't get theirs or like me, received an inaccurate order. And I know the "be patient" line will only go so far so I can understand the OP's frustration. I tried contacting both guys myself and I never really got a full answer. I've dealt with Rajah before and I can totally vouch for him He's always been an honest and humble guy, so this situation surprises me as well. I've known Steez since Niketalk first started and I'd vouch for him too. I really wish I had an answer for you. But as I said in my original reply to you that I didn't have anything to do with the shirt orders. I'll try contacting both guys again to see if they can figure out a result.

Back
Top Bottom