so my x girl got fat... **{1 PIC ADDED}** now can i get a definite answer?

Lets just lock this up or delete the thread, it's going nowhere. People are going to request pics, but I have a feeling OP's not going to give them up. Next time when you have a simple question like yours OP take it to google and not NT. We're visual creatures here at NT, so help us out if you want help.

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

i heard any type of birth control yes...but seeing your ex getting fat appreciated though

lmaoo i know its great... i got before and after pics of me when i met her and to now.... witch makes me happy as $**! because i used to be skinny bone jones and now im muscular its its amazing.... thing is shes doing so much worse that me
Her-

lives with bf at 18

works at marshalls

FAT

Me-

matured a +$#@***% [althought it might not seem like it]

work at footlocker
pimp.gif

muscular
pimp.gif

when i was with her, i was a skinny bum that didnt do $**! for myself AT ALL, now im on my way to buying my first car
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MOchi

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

honestly you guys, i dont have pics. i was just asking if poppin pills can make you gain weight...

comon son. its 2010.. you have pics. and with 4k posts you damn well know the unwritten rules
Why don't we just make that a WRITTEN rule and make it a banable offense
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by MOchi

honestly you guys, i dont have pics. i was just asking if poppin pills can make you gain weight...

comon son. its 2010.. you have pics. and with 4k posts you damn well know the unwritten rules
Why don't we just make that a WRITTEN rule and make it a banable offense
laugh.gif
just added the ONLY one i found 

i heard any type of birth control yes...but seeing your ex getting fat appreciated though

lmaoo i know its great... i got before and after pics of me when i met her and to now.... witch makes me happy as $**! because i used to be skinny bone jones and now im muscular its its amazing.... thing is shes doing so much worse that me
Her-

lives with bf at 18

works at marshalls

FAT

Me-

work at footlocker
pimp.gif

muscular
pimp.gif

when i was with her, i was a skinny bum that didnt do $**! for myself AT ALL, now im on my way to buying my first car
pimp.gif
Son you work at footlocker
eyes.gif
Both of you are losing. Imjussayin
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

Her-

lives with bf at 18

works at marshalls

FAT

Me-

work at footlocker
pimp.gif

muscular
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Son you work at footlocker
eyes.gif
Both of you are losing. Imjussayin
ohwell.gif

yo im 17, not a lose for me 

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

how she was your girl and you DON'T have pics??? You ain't never take pics of/with her??

You lying, she was never your girl.
my brother why would i keep pics of her? to beat myself upp about the whole situation?? i followed advice NT gave me to delete all pics and ALL contact. now that im bringing it back yall are pist i dont  have pics.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

how she was your girl and you DON'T have pics??? You ain't never take pics of/with her??

You lying, she was never your girl.

I delete the pictures.

Saving them must be a female thing.

Back
Top Bottom