So my Roommate thought he could take a shot of Everclear...

Taken shots of 151. Never everclear. I've also drank moonshine straight. I wouldn't do it now. That was in my prime.

Talbert

who the hell drinks everclear straight up? 
sick.gif
..that's death in a bottle.

they use this for jungle juice though.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by jdiggs

That Everclear aint no joke tho. Took 2 shots of that and a shot of vodka and I got hella ripped. It was my first time drinking.

you got ripped with liquor shots, do you get high drinking beer?

The drunk is real nice tho. Kinda reminds me of
pimp.gif
a lil bit

laugh.gif
frauds... i remember my first beer... two shots of everclear your first time consuming alcohol and u wouldve neverrr drank the stuff again... 

i once chugged it outta the bottle for a free cab to the bar... fun night 
sick.gif
kinda what Im thinkin 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

girl on my floor freshman year could rip shots of everclear like it was just plain old vodka or tequila. ol girl was from wisconsin and could def out drink half the dudes on the floor
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
She probably got ethanol runnin through her veins.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

girl on my floor freshman year could rip shots of everclear like it was just plain old vodka or tequila. ol girl was from wisconsin and could def out drink half the dudes on the floor
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
She probably got ethanol runnin through her veins.
I wonder how many trains were ran on her while she was passed out. . 
nerd.gif

I can tell you from experience that everclear is not THAT lethal.. 2 summers back me and 3 others finished a bottle before we passed out but we did chase with sunny d... youll feel your insides burning after about a minute of drinking this.. your friend was prolly not mentally prepared for that aftertaste heh..

Back
Top Bottom