so my gf broke up with me,

You got some good taste OP.
pimp.gif

the Prime Minister is waiting for his secret letters, nomsayin.

Plus, is that girl in your avy the ex? If so...LOL.

I approve of that mami. Good Job op, she better than ya ex......by a mile many miles

I approve of that mami. Good Job op, she better than ya ex......by a mile many miles

dang...is that the second nter who posted their chick in the pyg post and broke up with them? awww im sorry
frown.gif

dang...is that the second nter who posted their chick in the pyg post and broke up with them? awww im sorry
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

she was young at the pic,

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by 10Sakuragi

thanks for the corrections. lol and I am really starting to get pissed when me and my asian homeboys get clowned for saying we have small di** ( i live in a small town and 80% are haters) mostly latino's to be specific dominicans. im starting to get txt messages from these dudes being mad for smashing the girl they were talking to... 1st of all how did you get my number thats some creepy s****.

they told me i should be rapper
roll.gif
nt if i do it i will talk about smokin trees poppin poontangs and ima flow on some dope tracks. just like curren$y lol
laugh.gif
i wish.

how are you "smashing the girl they were talking to" when you just said you been faithful to one girl for the past 2 years?
ducktales
qft dudes english is horrible aswell.

you knew it was bull +*$$ when he started bringing up his penis size. like dudes on a message board dominated by males wanna hear that +*$$. spanish chick with booty prolly sent him pics online...

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

thanks for the corrections. lol and I am really starting to get pissed when me and my asian homeboys get clowned for saying we have small di** ( i live in a small town and 80% are haters) mostly latino's to be specific dominicans. im starting to get txt messages from these dudes being mad for smashing the girl they were talking to... 1st of all how did you get my number thats some creepy s****.

they told me i should be rapper
roll.gif
nt if i do it i will talk about smokin trees poppin poontangs and ima flow on some dope tracks. just like curren$y lol
laugh.gif
i wish.

how are you "smashing the girl they were talking to" when you just said you been faithful to one girl for the past 2 years?
ducktales
qft dudes english is horrible aswell.

you knew it was bull +*$$ when he started bringing up his penis size. like dudes on a message board dominated by males wanna hear that +*$$. spanish chick with booty prolly sent him pics online...

Well, my LOL is directed to the fact that she's your EX, but you still rockin' her pic...

Well, my LOL is directed to the fact that she's your EX, but you still rockin' her pic...

Back
Top Bottom