So my Ex decides to text me out of the blue after not hearing from her in almost a year. *CLOSURE*

The gifs are so on point its too much 
roll.gif

have we not learned from the dead end road w/ "stay out or get killed" sign and Area 51 steez thread a while back?........

i know i have.

have we not learned from the dead end road w/ "stay out or get killed" sign and Area 51 steez thread a while back?........

i know i have.

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

Meh, I can't masturbate to this ending. wth!
Originally Posted by ricerocket1

the gifs, the reaction, the $+!@ man? you had 4 days, you had NTs backing on this and you decided to use a play that you drew in the sand!!!???? man i am disappoint.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Should of just asked nt before sending that text man

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

Meh, I can't masturbate to this ending. wth!
Originally Posted by ricerocket1

the gifs, the reaction, the $+!@ man? you had 4 days, you had NTs backing on this and you decided to use a play that you drew in the sand!!!???? man i am disappoint.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Should of just asked nt before sending that text man

Originally Posted by FDUB

**Update people**

To sum up everything, Here is what she said:

Her:Well I just want to thank you for being a good boyfriend to me and apologize if I hurt you in any way
Me: What made you think about this all of a sudden after a year????
Her: Just been reflecting, that's all.
Me:Yeah, that was all I was trying to do was be a good BF, but obviously I wasn't good enough..smh

That's all for now.. If anymore comes I will indeed let you guys know and thank you all..
2yjrmn8.jpg

**Update people**

Her:Well I just want to thank you for being a good boyfriend to me and apologize if I hurt you in any way
Me:Yeah, that was all I was trying to do was be a good BF, but obviously I wasn't good enough..smh

That's all for now.. If anymore comes I will indeed let you guys know and thank you all..
2yjrmn8.jpg

**Update people**

vinxo7.gif

**Update people**

vinxo7.gif

Back
Top Bottom