So my Ex decides to text me out of the blue after not hearing from her in almost a year. *CLOSURE*

Tell her you don't want nothing to do with her @!$.. it seems the way she broke up with you really hurt and messed you up son.

I say just move on broski, if you meet up with her you're going to bring those old feelings back

Tell her you don't want nothing to do with her @!$.. it seems the way she broke up with you really hurt and messed you up son.

I say just move on broski, if you meet up with her you're going to bring those old feelings back

Sounds like she either wants closure or she wants you back.

Why do I have a feeling that OP isn't over her, though? Dude did remember the exact date of the breakup.
nerd.gif

Whatever it is, I hope you're ready for it, OP.

Sounds like she either wants closure or she wants you back.

Why do I have a feeling that OP isn't over her, though? Dude did remember the exact date of the breakup.
nerd.gif

Whatever it is, I hope you're ready for it, OP.

Yo, shes just gonna show up and vent all her problems and say why she did what she did.

Shes gonna do this to you to clear her consience and go back to doing what she did before. Dont give her the satisfaction

Yo, shes just gonna show up and vent all her problems and say why she did what she did.

Shes gonna do this to you to clear her consience and go back to doing what she did before. Dont give her the satisfaction

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by FDUB

I honestly don't trust this situation because I was very hurt on how this chick dumped me for being how I am..smh

just ignore the text & keep it moving.

Yeah if she hurt you once for something like that you probably shouldn't give her another chance.
I'm pretty proud of how good advice has been given so far... 

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

I honestly don't trust this situation because I was very hurt on how this chick dumped me for being how I am..smh

just ignore the text & keep it moving.

Yeah if she hurt you once for something like that you probably shouldn't give her another chance.
I'm pretty proud of how good advice has been given so far... 

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by NobleKane

damn she sounds like she gonna tell u she got the VD or something
laugh.gif
its gotta be in person?

its all bad dude. she either gonna tell u get tested or she got dumped by the guy she dumped you for and now she wants you back.

if its the latter go meet at a restaurant, act like you are happy and that you want to be with her again. then say you have to go to the bathroom but really just ditch her and if she try to text you dont answer her back. sometimes its fun to be a **** to someone who was a **** to you.

you are ruthless
laugh.gif

its ridiculous how much truth and swag oozes out of this post. This man knows.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by NobleKane

damn she sounds like she gonna tell u she got the VD or something
laugh.gif
its gotta be in person?

its all bad dude. she either gonna tell u get tested or she got dumped by the guy she dumped you for and now she wants you back.

if its the latter go meet at a restaurant, act like you are happy and that you want to be with her again. then say you have to go to the bathroom but really just ditch her and if she try to text you dont answer her back. sometimes its fun to be a **** to someone who was a **** to you.

you are ruthless
laugh.gif

its ridiculous how much truth and swag oozes out of this post. This man knows.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

unless theres a child involved or she won the powerball and wants to break you off I wouldnt even waste my time

unless theres a child involved or she won the powerball and wants to break you off I wouldnt even waste my time

I say meet up with her.

When you meet, make sure it is fresh in your mind that this is the woman that you were good to, that you gave your all to, but that simply wasn't good enough for her. You have to put an emotional barrier up.

When you meet make sure you look good, and you look to her like you are genuinely happy. Don't act like you have a grudge against her for what she did, but rather act like she did you a favor. She will HATE to see that your life has gotten better without her. Take her to lunch... even pay.

Now more then likely throughout this past year she has been played and smutted out by other men, and she finally realizes that the grass isn't greener on the other side... and she wants you back. Don't give in... Not on the first meetup anyway. You have to remember this woman is the source of your heartbreak(I can tell you are hurt op) so you can't just let her come back into your life whenever she wants. Be nice to her, but respectfully decline any proposition she offers... even if you want her.

Now if after this meeting she is consistent and genuine and she really seems like she wants you back, I would say let her back in VERY slooooowly. People do make mistakes, so maybe she realized it and can make up for it. But don't just give yourself all back at once, and run the risk of getting your heart broken again.

I say meet up with her.

When you meet, make sure it is fresh in your mind that this is the woman that you were good to, that you gave your all to, but that simply wasn't good enough for her. You have to put an emotional barrier up.

When you meet make sure you look good, and you look to her like you are genuinely happy. Don't act like you have a grudge against her for what she did, but rather act like she did you a favor. She will HATE to see that your life has gotten better without her. Take her to lunch... even pay.

Now more then likely throughout this past year she has been played and smutted out by other men, and she finally realizes that the grass isn't greener on the other side... and she wants you back. Don't give in... Not on the first meetup anyway. You have to remember this woman is the source of your heartbreak(I can tell you are hurt op) so you can't just let her come back into your life whenever she wants. Be nice to her, but respectfully decline any proposition she offers... even if you want her.

Now if after this meeting she is consistent and genuine and she really seems like she wants you back, I would say let her back in VERY slooooowly. People do make mistakes, so maybe she realized it and can make up for it. But don't just give yourself all back at once, and run the risk of getting your heart broken again.

"The biggest mistake I have made in my life is letting people stay in my life far longer than they deserve." - Eminem

Let's be honest for a moment. If she was in a good situation, she wouldn't be checking for you. This sounds like some conniving rebound +$!!.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I hate when people hit you up once it's convenient for them.

"The biggest mistake I have made in my life is letting people stay in my life far longer than they deserve." - Eminem

Let's be honest for a moment. If she was in a good situation, she wouldn't be checking for you. This sounds like some conniving rebound +$!!.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I hate when people hit you up once it's convenient for them.

^^ bingo. What Classy Freshman said. This dude knows what he's talking about.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
The ball is in your court, OP.

^^ bingo. What Classy Freshman said. This dude knows what he's talking about.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
The ball is in your court, OP.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

QFT

Back
Top Bottom