So my Ex decides to text me out of the blue after not hearing from her in almost a year. *CLOSURE*

Originally Posted by carbon16

30t6p3b.gif
� sigh�
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

I was in a twilight zone cause my ex has been trying to get back in touch with me on the sly lately after I froze her out for a new years resolution...messaged me on gtalk but i wasnt on then she want to call me 2 times but I was sleep so she text me talmbout "please call me. veryyyy important."
So I call thinking if it is important lets see what it is...phone rings 2x n goes to voicemail
indifferent.gif
I text "I did...got voicemail" and no call back...these broads I tellya
30t6p3b.gif

I was in a twilight zone cause my ex has been trying to get back in touch with me on the sly lately after I froze her out for a new years resolution...messaged me on gtalk but i wasnt on then she want to call me 2 times but I was sleep so she text me talmbout "please call me. veryyyy important."
So I call thinking if it is important lets see what it is...phone rings 2x n goes to voicemail
indifferent.gif
I text "I did...got voicemail" and no call back...these broads I tellya
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by NubianDisaster

maybe she just realized with the tragedy that she wanted the right people in her life. OP is the right person right now.
Itt doesn't mean she's reformed.

I kind of have to agree with you.
I agree that she's a #$%%@ for trying to get back at you when she's at her emotional low point. Just shows she hasn't really had any luck with anyone after you. She wouldn't be contacting you if that was the case, it would be the guy after you. Now she could be thinking either one or two things. 1) She's just at her emotional low point and needs someone to be there for her for the time being, it ain't easy to be weak alone and you're being an extremely good friend if you can be there for her even though it might be hard and you need to stay in control of the situation. 2) The rush of emotions made her realize she should have never left you in the first place. Now what you need to find out in this case is whether she thinks this because of herself or because of you. If her intentions are purely to get you back to be happy then don't pay her no mind. If she on the other hand genuinely thinks and shows that she needs to make everything up to YOU since YOU deserve it... I don't see a problem with being her friend again.

No matter what you end up doing, be really careful her, don't get yourself hurt again and try to find out her true intentions. Guys on NT like to paint this horrible picture of every single female on earth but it's not always like that. There are some good ones that just happen to make mistakes..

#mildlysimpishpost

Originally Posted by NubianDisaster

maybe she just realized with the tragedy that she wanted the right people in her life. OP is the right person right now.
Itt doesn't mean she's reformed.

I kind of have to agree with you.
I agree that she's a #$%%@ for trying to get back at you when she's at her emotional low point. Just shows she hasn't really had any luck with anyone after you. She wouldn't be contacting you if that was the case, it would be the guy after you. Now she could be thinking either one or two things. 1) She's just at her emotional low point and needs someone to be there for her for the time being, it ain't easy to be weak alone and you're being an extremely good friend if you can be there for her even though it might be hard and you need to stay in control of the situation. 2) The rush of emotions made her realize she should have never left you in the first place. Now what you need to find out in this case is whether she thinks this because of herself or because of you. If her intentions are purely to get you back to be happy then don't pay her no mind. If she on the other hand genuinely thinks and shows that she needs to make everything up to YOU since YOU deserve it... I don't see a problem with being her friend again.

No matter what you end up doing, be really careful her, don't get yourself hurt again and try to find out her true intentions. Guys on NT like to paint this horrible picture of every single female on earth but it's not always like that. There are some good ones that just happen to make mistakes..

#mildlysimpishpost

op i take it you young and inexperienced. you gonna have to learn the hard way i guess.

op i take it you young and inexperienced. you gonna have to learn the hard way i guess.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Air273

this is how it should have gone down

Her:Well I just want to thank you for being a good boyfriend to me and apologize if I hurt you in any way
Me: you're welcome. not at all, i think it worked out for the best for us to part ways...what made you think about his all of a sudden after a year??
Her: Just been reflecting, that's all.
Me: yea i have been reflecting on my botched 3 way last week, i really messed that chance up, lesson learned always have at least 2 condoms on you..........but hey if you ever want to make for you being a C, have you and a friend come over to my place sometime....i'll have plenty of condoms

seriously try that line guys.....i tried that line with a girl so far out of my league last summer, i kept trying to get her to just hangout with me and it was a no go...one day.i blow right by her in school, dont acknowledge her at all(i did this because i was like fine she doesn't want to hangout no need to talk to her when I bump into her, her loss).......right away she sends me a text
her: what you don't say hi anymore......(i'm thinking should I text her back......in the meantime I think of this crazy story)
me: .sorry, im just so upset at myself for last night I missed up big time....
her: what happened?
me: its personal
her: don't be shy I'm great at giving advice tell me your girl problems.
me: my friend invites me over to her place and her friend is there, we eat pizza and watch a the movie wild things(great movie) I never seen it before they have, next thing you know we are in the bedroom......stupid me I only had one condom and they had none, too late to go get more......biggest mistake of my life......lesson learned....oh well caulk it up to rookie mistake
her: wow didn't see that one coming lol
no response at all from me.....
one week later she sends me a text call me when you're free......I'm guessing after seeing that movie and telling that story to a friend.........my story plus that movie sparked a fire......i'm telling you, try it on a girl that you dont care whats soever if it fails..... give it a try.

I could care less if you believe my story....but i dare you to give it a try.....the main thing to get it towork is for her to say ,why are you so upset/down.... then incorporate the wild things movie into your botched 3 way story.

good luck kids and remember to have at least 3 condoms

youneedmorepeople.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Air273

this is how it should have gone down

Her:Well I just want to thank you for being a good boyfriend to me and apologize if I hurt you in any way
Me: you're welcome. not at all, i think it worked out for the best for us to part ways...what made you think about his all of a sudden after a year??
Her: Just been reflecting, that's all.
Me: yea i have been reflecting on my botched 3 way last week, i really messed that chance up, lesson learned always have at least 2 condoms on you..........but hey if you ever want to make for you being a C, have you and a friend come over to my place sometime....i'll have plenty of condoms

seriously try that line guys.....i tried that line with a girl so far out of my league last summer, i kept trying to get her to just hangout with me and it was a no go...one day.i blow right by her in school, dont acknowledge her at all(i did this because i was like fine she doesn't want to hangout no need to talk to her when I bump into her, her loss).......right away she sends me a text
her: what you don't say hi anymore......(i'm thinking should I text her back......in the meantime I think of this crazy story)
me: .sorry, im just so upset at myself for last night I missed up big time....
her: what happened?
me: its personal
her: don't be shy I'm great at giving advice tell me your girl problems.
me: my friend invites me over to her place and her friend is there, we eat pizza and watch a the movie wild things(great movie) I never seen it before they have, next thing you know we are in the bedroom......stupid me I only had one condom and they had none, too late to go get more......biggest mistake of my life......lesson learned....oh well caulk it up to rookie mistake
her: wow didn't see that one coming lol
no response at all from me.....
one week later she sends me a text call me when you're free......I'm guessing after seeing that movie and telling that story to a friend.........my story plus that movie sparked a fire......i'm telling you, try it on a girl that you dont care whats soever if it fails..... give it a try.

I could care less if you believe my story....but i dare you to give it a try.....the main thing to get it towork is for her to say ,why are you so upset/down.... then incorporate the wild things movie into your botched 3 way story.

good luck kids and remember to have at least 3 condoms

youneedmorepeople.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

plus one...

but he may be the type to see early that people tell him things from their experiences, and side step them road blocks.

i used to be the same way, but after that first time i goof'd when others was tellin me how it was, i quickly found that listening to other people will help me avoid alot of misery.

listening to the older people in your life FTW.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

plus one...

but he may be the type to see early that people tell him things from their experiences, and side step them road blocks.

i used to be the same way, but after that first time i goof'd when others was tellin me how it was, i quickly found that listening to other people will help me avoid alot of misery.

listening to the older people in your life FTW.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Just wondering, how are you going to be friends with someone who basically took your heart and stomped it out like it was a flaming bag of @*+* on your doorstep?

There might have been traumatic things going on in her life but that doesn't mean she had the right to do that to you... so now in a time of stress for her she comes back to you? Where was she when you were at your lowest? Probably having her back blown out by some cat around the city.

Forgiving is one thing, but never forget. That is how mistakes happen and history repeats itself.

Everyone's different, but if she "couldn't deal with the type of person you are", that's cold and disrespectful enough to solidify the fact that they are pathetic and helpless. Well I'm glad that now she's distressed she CAN deal with the type of person you are.

sheesh. dead.

Originally Posted by scshift

Just wondering, how are you going to be friends with someone who basically took your heart and stomped it out like it was a flaming bag of @*+* on your doorstep?

There might have been traumatic things going on in her life but that doesn't mean she had the right to do that to you... so now in a time of stress for her she comes back to you? Where was she when you were at your lowest? Probably having her back blown out by some cat around the city.

Forgiving is one thing, but never forget. That is how mistakes happen and history repeats itself.

Everyone's different, but if she "couldn't deal with the type of person you are", that's cold and disrespectful enough to solidify the fact that they are pathetic and helpless. Well I'm glad that now she's distressed she CAN deal with the type of person you are.

sheesh. dead.

Damn. NT just assured this kid that she will always be a missed opportunity. Dated before, or not. We've all been there though.

Back
Top Bottom