SO LETS SAY I COP A NEW 2010 CAMARO....

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

it'll break down before it gets stolen...
laugh.gif

If its a SS, throw it in the garage. Garages up there are not like in Downtown Manhattan where I live. I get charged 500 a month for mf'ing parking. It isstraight up ridiculous. I would expect a 150-200 a month bill for parking in your area. I could be wrong.

Only thing you gotta worry about is the scratches you gonna get on your bumper..I def wouldnt park a new car in the heights, not because it will get stolen butbecause your gonna come and find something wrong with it every time, whether you park on the wrong block and you find 8 dudes just smoking an L on top of thewhip killing your hood or the fat kid is sitting on your trunk or your bumper gets raped by a horrible parker something will be wrong. But honestly I doubtanyone going to steal it, but if your getting rims and all that stuff that might be jacked so I recommend a garage if not cop a bumper bully and youll bestraight.

Watsup I own a camaro. Don't listen to the haters, the car is awesome. Great on fuel, a lot of horses, and the chicks love it (except it gets too muchattention). And no the camaro is not the new charger .... don't disrespect an american classic for a perp vehicle. And no the challenger is not better thanthe camaro. The challenger has a more retro look, but overall the camaro is the better car. Just look at the reviews and vids on it. Don't be fooled withthe v6 v8 battle. If you're confident get a v6. Saves you money on gas (v6 runs on regular, v8 runs on premium), on insurance, about 10k cheaper, andbetter mileage. Yes I have the v6, and believe me I don't need the v8 living in the city.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

In one word, u gonna pwn out there wit that car.
pimp.gif

Don't sell urself short, get da SS!

Oh and if u got any gripes...plenty of garages...oh and put a clear bra on da bumpers, quarter panels, etc.

For nyc parking....

But you ride the train though...

If you care about your new car and you live in NYC, a garage is the proper place for it. If you leave it on the street, every morning you will do the walkaround and see something new. "Oh how'd that scuff get there" "Oh $$%% someone keyed my door"

New Yorker's have no respect for peoples %!@%. I will never, ever park my Jeep outside.

It would not get stolen, but it will be damaged.

But off topic:

Challenger > Camaro

the Camaro interior is laughable.

My dad test drove the Camaro SS the other day.

He said it feels like his 70 1/2 LT1 Z-28

mr monday night why the hate for the american muscle ? yall can have your tuners there cool but nothing beats raw power.

And them heigts boys wont trip on the camaro but the level of box thrown a you will be through the roof.

Back
Top Bottom