So LeBron Said... Add Your Own. Funny Examples.

I remember that part
laugh.gif
Paul or KG fouled LeBron going for a layup pretty hard and they all fell right in front of Bron's mom. She got up and started yelling at KG and LeBron yells at the top of his lungs "SIT YO *$+ DOWN!"
roll.gif
The pic does look like they're holding him back from her.

I couldn't believe it.

I remember that part
laugh.gif
Paul or KG fouled LeBron going for a layup pretty hard and they all fell right in front of Bron's mom. She got up and started yelling at KG and LeBron yells at the top of his lungs "SIT YO *$+ DOWN!"
roll.gif

I couldn't believe it.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I remember that part
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I couldn't believe it.

.....it was on Mothers Day too. and on national TV and they played that replay over and over again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I remember that part
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I couldn't believe it.

.....it was on Mothers Day too. and on national TV and they played that replay over and over again
laugh.gif

Not sure if Vet is saying this, but it is just funny how far some of you all go to defame/make fun of some of these athletes. I understand having fun and all so it is a fine line there. But sometimes, some folks just go to far with the amount of hate displayed. Like folks legitimately like to see these dudes fail. Something that always bothered me.

But this thread is funny, I can't fake.

Not sure if Vet is saying this, but it is just funny how far some of you all go to defame/make fun of some of these athletes. I understand having fun and all so it is a fine line there. But sometimes, some folks just go to far with the amount of hate displayed. Like folks legitimately like to see these dudes fail. Something that always bothered me.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

- thats exactly what im saying. they aint stupid they know that, but they dont want to admit the rest so its easier on the ego to call the other person salty to justify their actions.

.....bruh i HATE Kobe Bryant and wouldnt be caught dead participating in a 44 page thread mocking him.

- thats exactly what im saying. they aint stupid they know that, but they dont want to admit the rest so its easier on the ego to call the other person salty to justify their actions.

.....bruh i HATE Kobe Bryant and wouldnt be caught dead participating in a 44 page thread mocking him.

Yea see I would say that you hating a man that you have no personal interaction with is along the same lines. I just think we need to celebrate these dudes instead of being so quick to bring them down.

But I am done.

Yea see I would say that you hating a man that you have no personal interaction with is along the same lines. I just think we need to celebrate these dudes instead of being so quick to bring them down.

But I am done.

Yeah I wonder how much people in this thread even actually watch basketball. I can understand if you don't like a player but not even knowing about how he went bad on his mom. That was a big game vs boston and it was all over espn. Seems like people are making that are fans of large market teams don't pay to much attention to what actually goes on during the season. I don't get it but if you guys like making these pictures I'll read them. Just don't get it

Yeah I wonder how much people in this thread even actually watch basketball. I can understand if you don't like a player but not even knowing about how he went bad on his mom. That was a big game vs boston and it was all over espn. Seems like people are making that are fans of large market teams don't pay to much attention to what actually goes on during the season. I don't get it but if you guys like making these pictures I'll read them. Just don't get it

My goodness aint nobody hating, just make fun at these guys expense, no different than the PS that goes on in General sometimes when NTers post pictures.

These are hilarious so debbie downers just keep it moving.

My goodness aint nobody hating, just make fun at these guys expense, no different than the PS that goes on in General sometimes when NTers post pictures.

These are hilarious so debbie downers just keep it moving.

I just think we need to celebrate these dudes instead of being so quick to bring them down.
You are so right man.  I'm sure Lebron cries himself to sleep at night, NOT EVER seeing this stuff. 
laugh.gif

If these dudes were all on NT, ok, but quit acting like this stuff is going to be put in their locker or some @#$%. 

Half the people in here will be loving every minute of it if he wins a title, and the jokes will be on somebody else.  So why cry about it?  People are in here standin up for people they don't know, to people they don't know, about jokes that will never be seen or viewed by the same folks you defend.  Why the effort?  You can't simply chuckle and move along? 

General has 8000 threads about nothing, but people laugh about it.  Where's the harm in that? 

I just think we need to celebrate these dudes instead of being so quick to bring them down.
You are so right man.  I'm sure Lebron cries himself to sleep at night, NOT EVER seeing this stuff. 
laugh.gif

If these dudes were all on NT, ok, but quit acting like this stuff is going to be put in their locker or some @#$%. 

Half the people in here will be loving every minute of it if he wins a title, and the jokes will be on somebody else.  So why cry about it?  People are in here standin up for people they don't know, to people they don't know, about jokes that will never be seen or viewed by the same folks you defend.  Why the effort?  You can't simply chuckle and move along? 

General has 8000 threads about nothing, but people laugh about it.  Where's the harm in that? 

Sorry to bring up his name in here, but is this so different than those Kobe magazine pics?  

People were laughing, having fun, PS some, but was that also considered hate? 

Sorry to bring up his name in here, but is this so different than those Kobe magazine pics?  

People were laughing, having fun, PS some, but was that also considered hate? 

roboski:
So do u guys hate Lebron this much or are these just jokes??
Me? It's strictly jokes. For some, though, it really is hate.

Me? I think it's sad that it really is hate, but I'm not losing any sleep over it. For some, though, they really get worked up over thinking that someone hates LeBron (and the same goes for Kobe, and Jordan, and Pac, and Biggie, etc....)

roboski:

Me? I think it's sad that it really is hate, but I'm not losing any sleep over it. For some, though, they really get worked up over thinking that someone hates LeBron (and the same goes for Kobe, and Jordan, and Pac, and Biggie, etc....)

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

roboski:

I don't get worked up about it, I just wonder why so much negative energy can be directed at a stranger. That is all I wonder. I don't lose sleep over it but I just wish folks wouldn't be so damn vicious with it at times.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

roboski:

I don't get worked up about it, I just wonder why so much negative energy can be directed at a stranger. That is all I wonder. I don't lose sleep over it but I just wish folks wouldn't be so damn vicious with it at times.

Back
Top Bottom