So LeBron Said... Add Your Own. Funny Examples.

The Heat can very will win the championship. The Lakers slumped into the playoffs last year. Boston had a terrible regular season and made it to the finals.

Anything can happen.

The Heat can very will win the championship. The Lakers slumped into the playoffs last year. Boston had a terrible regular season and made it to the finals.

Anything can happen.

laugh.gif
classic

I did the Cleveland voice in the Cleveland one like everyone else, but try and say the Kobe one in his voice. 
laugh.gif

I did the Cleveland voice in the Cleveland one like everyone else, but try and say the Kobe one in his voice. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Anything can happen.

Those two teams last year and extremely different than this years Miami Heat team.  Nothing similar about them at all.

right... dont they have a bad record against winning teams?
But this is kinda getting tired, teams have had bad regular seasons against good teams and still gone on to win it all.  Look at the 2006 Heat.

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Anything can happen.

Those two teams last year and extremely different than this years Miami Heat team.  Nothing similar about them at all.

right... dont they have a bad record against winning teams?
But this is kinda getting tired, teams have had bad regular seasons against good teams and still gone on to win it all.  Look at the 2006 Heat.

laugh.gif
@ the Knicks one and dunk contest judges. Vince is in tears.

laugh.gif
@ the Knicks one and dunk contest judges. Vince is in tears.

Originally Posted by Proshares

But that team shouldn't have won it all though. 

This is beating a dead horse, but Wade got every phantom call there is. 

Originally Posted by amel223

They still made it there I guess would be my main point.  Wouldn't it be a success for them to just make The Finals in their first season?

Back
Top Bottom