So LeBron Said... Add Your Own. Funny Examples.

if they arent funny, or worth seeing, why didnt you stop at like... page 2?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

yawn.

as corny as the jokes.

i still havent so much as smirked...

anti-punchline jokes

i guess i have to have a natural hate for a stranger to find these funny

carry on, tho

(d wade likes the clutch lebron is getting driven...SO HILARIOUS OMG, I CANT BREATHE NOW......
eyes.gif
)

If this is supposed to be a thread about jokes, and a majority of the people in here find it funny, why do you feel they need to repeatedly tell us that you don't find the jokes funny?
Cause he's...

SaltShaker.jpg

...damn the logic in S&T is so juvenile.

- salty though?......at what? i mean you could try to connect the dots and say since he's a LeBron fan he must be salty, but how does that explain me? im not. memes are just BEYOND corrny.

....a small chuckle......even a smirk, hey man....understood. but laughing out loud, OMG my stomach hurts funny??
alien.gif
......nah man.........NAH MAN! like is yall dudes sense of humor THAT corny? damn man
laugh.gif

- and coming from someone that absolutely hate Kobe, had i seen that 44 page thread i would have said the exact same thing.

.....whats really pathetic is the thought of "hey ill show him, ill make a meme making fun of seasoned vet......yeah, that'll show him"
roll.gif
.  which just makes you look just that more corny.

- ill be glad when the meme fad is over with.......

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

yawn.

as corny as the jokes.

i still havent so much as smirked...

anti-punchline jokes

i guess i have to have a natural hate for a stranger to find these funny

carry on, tho

(d wade likes the clutch lebron is getting driven...SO HILARIOUS OMG, I CANT BREATHE NOW......
eyes.gif
)

If this is supposed to be a thread about jokes, and a majority of the people in here find it funny, why do you feel they need to repeatedly tell us that you don't find the jokes funny?
Cause he's...

SaltShaker.jpg

- salty though?......at what? i mean you could try to connect the dots and say since he's a LeBron fan he must be salty, but how does that explain me? im not. memes are just BEYOND corrny.

....a small chuckle......even a smirk, hey man....understood. but laughing out loud, OMG my stomach hurts funny??
alien.gif
......nah man.........NAH MAN! like is yall dudes sense of humor THAT corny? damn man
laugh.gif

- and coming from someone that absolutely hate Kobe, had i seen that 44 page thread i would have said the exact same thing.

.....whats really pathetic is the thought of "hey ill show him, ill make a meme making fun of seasoned vet......yeah, that'll show him"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Cause he's...

SaltShaker.jpg

alien.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

okc1p1.gif

Cause he's...

SaltShaker.jpg

alien.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

okc1p1.gif

Cause he's...

SaltShaker.jpg
...damn the logic in S&T is so juvenile.- salty though?......at what? i mean you could try to connect the dots and say since he's a LeBron fan he must be salty, but how does that explain me? im not. memes are just BEYOND corrny.....a small chuckle......even a smirk, hey man....understood. but laughing out loud, OMG my stomach hurts funny??
alien.gif
......nah man.........NAH MAN! like is yall dudes sense of humor THAT corny? damn man - and coming from someone that absolutely hate Kobe, had i seen that 44 page thread i would have said the exact same thing......whats really pathetic is the thought of "hey ill show him, ill make a meme making fun of seasoned vet......yeah, that'll show him"
roll.gif
.  which just makes you look just that more corny.- ill be glad when the meme fad is over with.......
Salty that we find it funny and you and others simply don't get it or don't find it funny. How lame is it to constantly post in a thread that you think it's not funny to tell everyone that you don't find it funny? Why are you still in the thread? Does this thread bother yall that much? You right that logic is juvenile.

Memes aren't a fad. They'll just be memes of the meme fad being over with.

Cause he's...

SaltShaker.jpg
...damn the logic in S&T is so juvenile.- salty though?......at what? i mean you could try to connect the dots and say since he's a LeBron fan he must be salty, but how does that explain me? im not. memes are just BEYOND corrny.....a small chuckle......even a smirk, hey man....understood. but laughing out loud, OMG my stomach hurts funny??
alien.gif
......nah man.........NAH MAN! like is yall dudes sense of humor THAT corny? damn man - and coming from someone that absolutely hate Kobe, had i seen that 44 page thread i would have said the exact same thing......whats really pathetic is the thought of "hey ill show him, ill make a meme making fun of seasoned vet......yeah, that'll show him"
roll.gif
.  which just makes you look just that more corny.- ill be glad when the meme fad is over with.......
Salty that we find it funny and you and others simply don't get it or don't find it funny. How lame is it to constantly post in a thread that you think it's not funny to tell everyone that you don't find it funny? Why are you still in the thread? Does this thread bother yall that much? You right that logic is juvenile.

Memes aren't a fad. They'll just be memes of the meme fad being over with.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Cause he's...

SaltShaker.jpg
alien.gif
roll.gif

Salty that we find it funny and you and others simply don't get it or don't find it funny.
....now THAT is funny. you really do think that too huh? 
laugh.gif

Cause he's...

SaltShaker.jpg
alien.gif
roll.gif

Salty that we find it funny and you and others simply don't get it or don't find it funny.
....now THAT is funny. you really do think that too huh? 
laugh.gif

alien.gif
roll.gif
.  which just makes you look just that more corny.- ill be glad when the meme fad is over with......
now THAT is funny. you really do think that too huh? 
laugh.gif
Obviously. Look at you trying to make yourself feel better about ppl telling you why you're salty.

alien.gif
roll.gif
.  which just makes you look just that more corny.- ill be glad when the meme fad is over with......
now THAT is funny. you really do think that too huh? 
laugh.gif
Obviously. Look at you trying to make yourself feel better about ppl telling you why you're salty.

Back
Top Bottom