so last night my friend got mugged and now he's seriously considering taking a life...what do? (srs)

if it was me i'd set him up by having someone (probably one of you -his friends) try to cop from the @#@%!, i'd come out of nowhere and rob the @#@%! at gunpoint and make him strip down to his boxers and run down the block.

put the barrel all in his mouth. he has to put the fear of God in him after that. talking about a grenade...na...

boys_in_the_hood_l.jpg

You ain't trying to get in???

You saw how the movie ends...make your choice. 

"Hand grenade, goggles and a parachute"

Idk why yall joking around, something like this will make you bout that life long enough to do something stupid. But yea he should at least bust dude upside the head or burn down his house as someone mentioned.

your friend aint gonna do not a damn thing

It would have never went down if he knew what he was doing. How u allow yourself to be outnumbered 5 to 1 and have a knife to your neck?

This is what happens when lil boys try to play gangster wanna be drug deal gets robbed and he is about to get a grenade.

People make me sick

i mean they did business before. you know the @+!@% that robbed the dude. its already laid out for you.

no type of investigation is needed to track dude down. the only issue is that the OP's friend wants to use a grenade. who on planet earth does that? calm him down and make him think logically. tracking down a grenade would be harder than setting up the plan to rob and humiliate this dude.

get what you need to get (chill with the grenade thing tho) and set him up and rob him. if anything, pistol whip him before you make him walk down the block in his boxers (or without them, your call).

don't kill the dude and don't risk killing others and yourself with a grenade.

even suggesting a grenade makes me think dude is temporarily upset and not really going to do anything at all.
grin.gif

They did this bare-faced?

If you friend was really bout something retaliation would have came that same night.

Tell him to lay low and wait it out for a few months.

If he does something now they'll know it's him.

Plus they have his wallet with his address in it so he's screwed if they bring drama to his crib.

Just wait it out and tell him to pound dude out severely later on with a couple of people and catch him slipping, but with people he can trust and will keep their mouth shut about the situation.

I think he should take the L, and keep it moving, but if he's a street dude it'll be hard to swallow your pride and do so.

Are the dudes that robbed him people he sees all of the time, and/or will he be getting clowned for what happened.

There was this one you dude that was selling trees back in the day that got robbed for his stash and re-up money and everyone started trying to herb him after that, but he put a quick stop to that lol... dude went DOLO with two 9mm's and stuck them dudes back up while they were smoking and got all his stuff back... and some. One of them caught a bullet for calling his bluff... everyone was in check after that...
pimp.gif
to that dude though man... I thought he was bunz... I thought wrong... like 50 said... "you ain't got to respect a N, but respect his cash because for that paper N's will murder that ash

We dont know if the friend was flashy with his money or not. We just dont know how he conducted business that would make these dudes come at him like this. He wasnt holding? He didnt have somebody following?

Something similar happened to me and my boys earlier this year..i mean if you got the connect on grenades go for it, but posting about it on NT... If you know where dude lives, and who dude is why dont you guys just set him up..maybe even grab something off of him a couple of times so hes comfy with you (dont get robbed though), work your way up to a p or 2 and get your dudes #@$@ back, plus some. oww

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I think he should take the L, and keep it moving, but if he's a street dude it'll be hard to swallow your pride and do so.

no street #%%*% alive is talking about blowing a #%%*% up with a grenade tho.
ohwell.gif

i dunno...maybe in other parts of the country but i wouldn't have even thought of using a grenade. thats some cartel *@$@.

laugh.gif
 @ grenade.  These kids and their video games.  OP's story is full of duck tales

I thought your friend was serious about payback.. until I read this..

"he is seriously considering offing the dude with a damn grenade"

roll.gif

I know this is unpopular because the majority of you hate snitching and are "about that life." But your friend should turn it over to authorities.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

rat out his business to the cops
BAM, the smartest thing said thus far
i thought op was joking about a grenade, but now i see that wasnt a joke, clown +$% @$+#!, hes not goin to do it because if he was thats not somethin you tell people, you just do it

BUT, if it was me, i wouldve ran up in his spot/just to get my stacks up

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

How did they get his pin number? Don't tell me your friend just said his real pin to them?
grin.gif

Real.
grin.gif

If he's the type that would just stand there and give them the pin....

Then he ain't about to do a gotdamn thing.

You're boy is just venting and talking tough. Tell him to swallow is L-pill and count it as a lesson learned.

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

How did they get his pin number? Don't tell me your friend just said his real pin to them?
grin.gif

Real.
grin.gif

if a ##$#% had a knife to your neck you wouldnt give them the pin?

give them the pin, you live, you get revenge.

Originally Posted by Demps

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

grin.gif

Real.
grin.gif

if a ##$#% had a knife to your neck you wouldnt give them the pin?

give them the pin, you live, you get revenge.

I'd definitely give the A pin.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

i'm kinda hoping OP's boy is about that life. I wanna hear what happens.
i dont think i can change my homeboy's mind about this.

he has already contacted his backup, and i have a feeling this may get messy. ima sit this one out, but will keep NT updated

Back
Top Bottom