So last night I stood next to an NT celebrity... Dirtylicious...from tha 80's

Dammmmmmmmnnnnn.......... Ben Baller lost weight, son!!!!!!
eek.gif
Crazy how much hair he grew too!! Must be on some Rogain or somethin...

BTW... Info on the socks...
nerd.gif

Dammmmmmmmnnnnn.......... Ben Baller lost weight, son!!!!!!
eek.gif
Crazy how much hair he grew too!! Must be on some Rogain or somethin...

BTW... Info on the socks...
nerd.gif

Thread is so corny. Dude in a club with women present and hes standing there worried about where he know another dude from. Wild mo'

Thread is so corny. Dude in a club with women present and hes standing there worried about where he know another dude from. Wild mo'

Originally Posted by th0ugh

hey mayor how's that six pack coming along 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

talking about corny...my man is single handedly trying to resurrect  jean jackets...what you know about that
laugh.gif

the hell you talking about worried...my man I was making an observation that NT would know about...it's not like I went there saw someone nobody knew about and made a thread.  Dude is mad nobody spots him at the club and makes a thread about him...gtfohwts
laugh.gif

Go back to lurkin... 
laugh.gif

hey mayor how's that six pack coming along 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

talking about corny...my man is single handedly trying to resurrect  jean jackets...what you know about that
laugh.gif

the hell you talking about worried...my man I was making an observation that NT would know about...it's not like I went there saw someone nobody knew about and made a thread.  Dude is mad nobody spots him at the club and makes a thread about him...gtfohwts
laugh.gif

Go back to lurkin... 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

i feel sorry for him
why?  dude is probably a multi-millionaire artist and we don't even know.
I'm saying in this day and age people's mindset and styles are so unorthodox whether it's copying or trying to reinvent, that they're probably just being who they are.  If dude does this on a regular which I can only guess he does then that's him being him...can't hate or front on that.

the people you should feel sorry for are the ones who just do it just to fit in and are real life posers.

Back
Top Bottom