Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

even though hes not a Rookie i would love to see him and JaMarcus in film room
laugh.gif
Chuckie - "what would you do with what this defense is giving you...?"

Jamarcus - "...."

Chuckie - "....?"

Jamarcus - "....."

Chuckie - " Son put down the doughnut"

But on the reals, he caught a bad break in TB, he didnt have a QB/RB and the defense was gettin older.... give it a year or 2 and hes back in the league....

smh.gif
no sir he didnt catch a bad break.
He ran everyone off. and he made dumb decision after dumb decision.
He totally ruined Chris Simms,  and that comes from teammates.
Gruden and Bruce Allen absolutely ruined the Momentum the Bucs had gained. his game plans were the worst too, he was rightfully fired.

How did he ruin Chris Simms? im sorry but i never saw chris simms amounting to anything in this league... he was riding his Last name....

The only one he sees something in is Clausen, you can tell.

And Tony Dungy couldn't get us to the super bowl for years when we had the talent to do so. Gruden had Brad Johnson and Rich Gannon playing as super bowl qbs...come on now.

He should still be our coach right now, SMFH. Now I'm subjected to watching Raheem Morris chest-bump Elbert Mack and !%#%

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
Chuckie - "what would you do with what this defense is giving you...?"

Jamarcus - "...."

Chuckie - "....?"

Jamarcus - "....."

Chuckie - " Son put down the doughnut"

But on the reals, he caught a bad break in TB, he didnt have a QB/RB and the defense was gettin older.... give it a year or 2 and hes back in the league....

smh.gif
no sir he didnt catch a bad break.
He ran everyone off. and he made dumb decision after dumb decision.
He totally ruined Chris Simms,  and that comes from teammates.
Gruden and Bruce Allen absolutely ruined the Momentum the Bucs had gained. his game plans were the worst too, he was rightfully fired.
He's a cocky son of a *%%!*, sometimes his ego gets the best of his decisions.  I still think he is a very good game day coach and gets his team to play better than their talent.

laugh.gif
@ Simms career in Tampa being ruined...

Dude was hot bunnz before he was drafted to the league. He was exposed numberous times while in Austin...dude was shook after that hit from Roy Williams.

The only one he sees something in is Clausen, you can tell.

bradford is the he thinks can play. He just likes ND

laugh.gif
at wanting Gruden to still be coach

what has he done since he put his personal stamp on the team, since he gutted the team and went with his own personel? who had he developed? what stars did he bring in via the draft?

45-51 since the superbowl with a couple of super brick Bottom of the barrel seasons in the NFC South

yea bring GRUDEN BACK!

gets his team to play better than their talent.

he never had that Bucs team playing above their heads

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

gets his team to play better than their talent.

he never had that Bucs team playing above their heads

as much as i love gruden, i agree. i even think he underachieved in oakland but i would still punch all of you in the face to have him back as the coach

I'm interested in hearing more about how Bruce Allen had a hand in the destruction of those Bucs teams and should I be concerned?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
That would be classic television right there.
laugh.gif

gruden was grillin colt, colt lookin like he was going to cry
he was slurpin tebow a little bit imo
clausen was cool about, "yeah i was being lazy"

are you suggesting Gruden doesnt have the "resume" to be doing what hes doing? do you even know how he came up in this league and who he has worked with? ... education is a helluva thing ...

Gruden is entertaining which leads to more viewers which leads to more advertising dollars which is what ESPN and sports are all about.

Lmao how do you guys think Gruden is doing any sort of good? They don't give a @+#+ what he says. Gruden definitely has some screws loose, these segments are terrible.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Thought it was dope. Hopefully, Jacory was watching and picking up some things.
nerd.gif

my thoughts exactly. gruden would have ripped Jacory a new one with some of the horrific throwing decisions he's made over the past year

laugh.gif
the CJ Spiller segment was GREAT
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"what happened here? u hurt? o a lil throw up? ur shoes off? are u that guy?"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

I'm interested in hearing more about how Bruce Allen had a hand in the destruction of those Bucs teams and should I be concerned?
nerd.gif
I'd be concerned, I'm not big on Bruce Allen at all. A terrible drafter, and meanwhile he's known as a guy who works brilliantly with the salary cap. Well, granted Tampa had huge cap space going into this offseason before the league went uncapped this year, but at what cost? Last season was the culmination of poor drafting and shoddy decision making, and Allen was largely culpable for that. 

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

Lmao how do you guys think Gruden is doing any sort of good? They don't give a @+#+ what he says. Gruden definitely has some screws loose, these segments are terrible.

The hell you talkin bout? You don't think these soon to be rookies give a $*+! what an NFL SB winning coach has to say? If anything it's the complete opposite and giving them a sneak peek of what NFL coaches are going to be like..They better be listening..

Back
Top Bottom