So............JIM JONES just dropped some fire though............

ballin came out 2005 thou...
grin.gif
2016-2005=11

decade=10

c'mon OG

Crazy as it sounds Jim got one with this one. It's def going to be slept on unless you really rock with Jim or dip set.

Jimmy>cam>juelz>everyone else who doesn't matter. I didn't care for none of the dipset wave until around 06 when Jimmy became a force. Passed on the big pink tee and bandana wave. Bootcut true's, tight affliction tees>pink tall tees and Jeff Hamilton

Dip set should have only ever been Cam/Jimmy/Juelz/ Freeky dancing in videos

This, even though listened to a good amount of Hell Rell too. Can't front at all of Max obviously either, I've listening to his music more than any of them minus Cam. But that decline happens to everyone crew once you start bringing too many people in. People sticking with their core guys do wonders for the long run.

Jimmy always been my guy. I've said this numerous times on here...but his "game spitting" and "sht talking" is up there with Puff and Beatrice. Especially when Jimmy gets rolling on his 9-Trey big money sht :lol:. Imma peep this.

7 Day Theory is one of the best mixtapes put out in the past decade. Not eem gassing.

Imma peep this.

Back
Top Bottom