So I've rarely been on NT in the last year....can anyone recap the crazy stories

Originally Posted by Noskey

JRose and RockDeep are banned now. Those were crazy threads.
eek.gif
Info?

NT has been very slowwwwwww as of 2010.....threads that used to do 20+ barely hit 5, 2 week old threads are still on the front page (I remember when I used to refresh constantly to keep up)
never thought Id see the fall of NT

NT has been very slowwwwwww as of 2010.....threads that used to do 20+ barely hit 5, 2 week old threads are still on the front page (I remember when I used to refresh constantly to keep up)
never thought Id see the fall of NT

how is it bad that JRose got banned?

he's been a racist moron for years. it was a long time coming.

how is it bad that JRose got banned?

he's been a racist moron for years. it was a long time coming.

I barely came back to post on NT also and whoooooa.....is that a shocker to come to.

I barely came back to post on NT also and whoooooa.....is that a shocker to come to.

Did Ben Baller really get shot?
I read the whole RockDeep thread. That is ridiculous. I read Method Mans speech, but I thought what he said that its just a lack of communication and misunderstanding to be a bucket of crap. If RD really did send the money he would at least provide info. RD knew what he was doing.

I saw Billy Hoyle went to ISS. But, wasn't he the one exposing Steve on here a while back?

Did Ben Baller really get shot?
I read the whole RockDeep thread. That is ridiculous. I read Method Mans speech, but I thought what he said that its just a lack of communication and misunderstanding to be a bucket of crap. If RD really did send the money he would at least provide info. RD knew what he was doing.

I saw Billy Hoyle went to ISS. But, wasn't he the one exposing Steve on here a while back?

Jrose was racist and set racist messages to someone, got exposed

Retrowully (Mr. Niketalk), potential pedophile

Jrose was racist and set racist messages to someone, got exposed

Retrowully (Mr. Niketalk), potential pedophile

Back
Top Bottom