so is The Hangover and Superbad the most overrated comedies ever?

indifferent.gif

superbad is the funniest movie I have ever seen in my life, point black period

and trust me , I gave thought about that for 3 years now, its the GOAT

how dare yall say superbad is overrated smh. hangover was definitely overrated though. it had its moment but it wasnt no classic

hangover was good but a little meh, the whole "I forgot what happened last night" thing got played after an hour, and only 1 guy out of the 4 wasfunny

mclovin seth and evan were funny, so were the policemen, even the guy doing cocaine at the party, or the guy who hit seth with the car, EFF IT even the damstore clerk who all he had was one line: "FML" , thats how you know the movie was epic
roll.gif
roll.gif

+

an actually storyline with substance at the end

=

the GOAT

superbad was pretty funny. it got kinda stupid at the end. the hangover was okay - not as funny as i thought it was gonna be.

Both were average.
People just have it in for comedians who talk like they are unaware of what they are saying.
You know? the incomplete sentences. Perfect example Seth Rogen.

They're both funny... but way overrated... especially the Hangover

Role Models and 40 Year Old Virgin >>>>>>>>>>>> both

Superbad got worse after they left the school...and then completely fell off after the liquor store scene.

I found Superbad really funny the first time, now I can't laugh at it anymore. It's pretty overrated. The Hangover, on the other hand, maybe overrated,but I still laugh at it.

Superbad is a classic with a bunch of timeless characters like McLovin, Seth, and the cops.

Hangover was SUPER overrated. It was alright. Mike Tyson scene was not even that funny

I disagree with saying XYZ film is overrated. To me that's just trying to make a bigger deal than it need be, simple fact is you didn't find themfunny.

Both were critical and commercial successes, majority of people enjoyed the movies.

Personally I liked Superbad better than the Hangover, I felt the Hangover found it's humor in a formulaic manner. "I forgot what we did last night...but there's a tiger in the bathroom" Now I know it wasn't all that kind of humor, the characters and interactions were hilarious no doubt, butoften it relied on an outrageous premise to deliver the joke.

Superbad was and still is hysterical. Captured the sentiment of high school popularity, chasing girls, sex, friendships, insecurities and fear of the future,all in a very funny movie.

Back
Top Bottom