So... is Ricky Rubio going to be the #1 pick in the draft next year?

Originally Posted by MeloVP

2009mo4.jpg
alien.gif

what the +$%!? im scrollin down this ugly @%! *%$$@ scared the #!#% outta me
roll.gif

I saw Ricky Rubio playing in the USA-Spain Gold Medal game and he was real impressive

but i doubt he would go #1 maybe in the top 5

SoHi..I think that mock you posted is REAL old. It says under Miami's reason for selecting Mullens is because Shaq's going to retire and no longer willbe ruling the paint
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Originally Posted by MeloVP

2009mo4.jpg
alien.gif

what the +$%!? im scrollin down this ugly @%! *%$$@ scared the #!#% outta me
roll.gif

roll.gif

But in response to the OP. Two words. Hell No. If he goes top five I think I'll be surprised. I'm not even a Brandon Jennings fan and I feel like he islight years ahead of Rubio.

Originally Posted by JPZx

SoHi..I think that mock you posted is REAL old. It says under Miami's reason for selecting Mullens is because Shaq's going to retire and no longer will be ruling the paint
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
yeah that one had brandon jennings was at arizona...

[table][tr][td]
7. Miami Heat - B.J. Mullens (C) Ohio State
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
MIA.gif

[/td] [td]
Will next season finally be the "Big Diesel's" last? If so, Mullens could be ready to take over the paint in Miami. A player who's more mature than you'd expect from a college freshman to-be, we expect big things from him in the very ebar future.
[/td] [td]
2009mo5.jpg

[/td] [/tr][/table]
laugh.gif
I will never read one of these mock drafts again

In August 2006, Rubio led the junior Spanish national team to the FIBA Europe Under-16 Championship. During the tournament (excluding the final game), Rubioachieved two triple-doubles and one quadruple-double. In the 110-106 double overtime finale victory over Russia, Rubio scored 51 points (including athree-point, buzzer-beating shot from mid-court, to force the first overtime), grabbed 24 rebounds, made 12 assists, and stole the ball seven times, aperformance unprecedented in the tournament's history. Rubio also was named the Most Valuable Player of the tournament after leading it in points,rebounds, assists and steals.

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

[table][tr][td]

7. Miami Heat - B.J. Mullens (C) Ohio State
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]

MIA.gif

[/td] [td]

Will next season finally be the "Big Diesel's" last? If so, Mullens could be ready to take over the paint in Miami. A player who's more mature than you'd expect from a college freshman to-be, we expect big things from him in the very ebar future.
[/td] [td]

2009mo5.jpg

[/td] [/tr][/table]
laugh.gif
I will never read one of these mock drafts again

nah he's going to be traded back to Miami, didn't you know?

too early to tell, pretty soon people will forget the olympic performances and get on the college players.

SoHi..I think that mock you posted is REAL old. It says under Miami's reason for selecting Mullens is because Shaq's going to retire and no longer will be ruling the paint
I can't take their mock seriously after seeing that, them saying Jazz should draft Gerald Henderson to help stretch the D cause of his outsideshooting (
laugh.gif
) and the plethora of grammatical errors. And the mock seemsrecent because they mentioned the Richard Jefferson trade which occurred at Draft time, meaning the idiots still think Shaq plays for the Heat
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tmay407

The Rockets don't even have a first round pick anymore, either...do they?

What did they trade it for? Not that we are going to need it since we are winning it all

Back
Top Bottom