So INCEPTION is One of the BEST Movies I have ever seen... Vol. Christopher "The Man" Nolan

Good to hear and I'm not surprised, he's a tremendous director and has an amazing vision.

Good to hear and I'm not surprised, he's a tremendous director and has an amazing vision.

Excellent. Cant wait to see it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Dicaprio knows how to pick a script.....one hell of a career so far....very underrated. can't wait to see this.

explain that to me?

Def looking forward to this movie.
meant he's an underrated actor. you don't hear too much about him but he's had some great roles so far and is an extremely solid actor.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Dicaprio knows how to pick a script.....one hell of a career so far....very underrated. can't wait to see this.

explain that to me?

Def looking forward to this movie.
meant he's an underrated actor. you don't hear too much about him but he's had some great roles so far and is an extremely solid actor.

I'm definitely looking forward to watching this movie. Nolan hasn't made a movie that has disappointed me yet and it doesn't look like that's gonna happen with this one.

I'm definitely looking forward to watching this movie. Nolan hasn't made a movie that has disappointed me yet and it doesn't look like that's gonna happen with this one.

Anybody who ever had a "mania" attached to their name can no longer be considered underrated.

Anybody who ever had a "mania" attached to their name can no longer be considered underrated.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Can't wait, I'll be at a midnight showing Friday morning for this

So will I
pimp.gif
This might be the first time my 2 most anticipated movies in a year had the same lead actor.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Can't wait, I'll be at a midnight showing Friday morning for this

So will I
pimp.gif
This might be the first time my 2 most anticipated movies in a year had the same lead actor.

Back
Top Bottom