So INCEPTION is One of the BEST Movies I have ever seen... Vol. Christopher "The Man" Nolan

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Why does Nolan think it's cool to throw in B-list actors into 200million budget films sometimes.  When I saw Tom Berenger on the screen I literally lol'd.  Same thing as when I watched Dark Knight and Eric Roberts' face popped on the screen.  Seriously?? His next movie, Paulie Shore will have a lead role lol
roll.gif

i think its cool that he gives out roles to lesser known actors. Eric Roberts is actually in a few movies coming up including the Expendables with Stallone.

B-Actors need to eat too.

I feel bad for unknowns especially who do voice over work in cartoons. I really dont give a @#@* if Angelina Jolie is voicing a fish.  

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Why does Nolan think it's cool to throw in B-list actors into 200million budget films sometimes.  When I saw Tom Berenger on the screen I literally lol'd.  Same thing as when I watched Dark Knight and Eric Roberts' face popped on the screen.  Seriously?? His next movie, Paulie Shore will have a lead role lol
roll.gif

i think its cool that he gives out roles to lesser known actors. Eric Roberts is actually in a few movies coming up including the Expendables with Stallone.

B-Actors need to eat too.

I feel bad for unknowns especially who do voice over work in cartoons. I really dont give a @#@* if Angelina Jolie is voicing a fish.  

Originally Posted by ksteezy

im i the only one that thinks their might be a sequl to this, where Ellen Page goes under to save Leo?....
lol you serious? there will be no sequel to this movie. Thats not how Nolan works or how even this movie works. Not sure if you understood the point of the film.

And Nolan usually throws little things here and there in his movies to answer the big picture so Idk when Michael Caine told Dicaprio "Come back to reality," that sort of hit me a little then i quickly forgot about it.

im i the only one that thinks their might be a sequl to this, where Ellen Page goes under to save Leo?....
lol you serious? there will be no sequel to this movie. Thats not how Nolan works or how even this movie works. Not sure if you understood the point of the film.

And Nolan usually throws little things here and there in his movies to answer the big picture so Idk when Michael Caine told Dicaprio "Come back to reality," that sort of hit me a little then i quickly forgot about it.

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

what exactly are you saying??...that he only makes movies with no sequels?..
BTW Its just a thought, it was an open-ended ending, although i do agree the idea of a sequel would be stupid, i dont think its too far fetched...

BTW Its just a thought, it was an open-ended ending, although i do agree the idea of a sequel would be stupid, i dont think its too far fetched...

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by TheNameIsDale

Does anyone know the name of the song that they played through the headphones when anticipating the "kick"?
Surely no coincidence that Marion Cotillard (Mal), played Edif Piaf and won an Oscar.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by TheNameIsDale

Does anyone know the name of the song that they played through the headphones when anticipating the "kick"?
Surely no coincidence that Marion Cotillard (Mal), played Edif Piaf and won an Oscar.

I had no idea there was a movie about Edith Piaf. What is it called?
We had to listen to her in french class, she was great

I had no idea there was a movie about Edith Piaf. What is it called?
We had to listen to her in french class, she was great

saw this movie last night. wicked. need to see it again though, couldnt understand half the stuff saito said
laugh.gif

saw this movie last night. wicked. need to see it again though, couldnt understand half the stuff saito said
laugh.gif

Awesome flick... can someone explain to me how the opening scenes tie into the end of the film?!?!?!?

- why was leo in salto's dreams? what was he after? or was that a flash forward to the limbo stage?

Awesome flick... can someone explain to me how the opening scenes tie into the end of the film?!?!?!?

- why was leo in salto's dreams? what was he after? or was that a flash forward to the limbo stage?

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Dont know if this was asked already or not but,

Why werent they floating/getting tossed around in the third stage, whenever in the second stage, everything was getting tossed around/floating, whenever in the first stage, the car was swerving and tumbling down the hill.

I think once they missed the first kick it just made the second level zero gravity right? So they weren't moving around much at all then.
Or it could of just been one of the few holes in the script actually. Because that third child still doesn't make any sense to me, unless Cobb really was that tweaked out
They were so close to being awaken it caused the dream to collapse/floating
I think the van was falling that's why there seems to be no gravity in the hotel, kinda like when water splashed in Cobb's face in the van all of a sudden it started raining pretty hard in the hotel scene

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Dont know if this was asked already or not but,

Why werent they floating/getting tossed around in the third stage, whenever in the second stage, everything was getting tossed around/floating, whenever in the first stage, the car was swerving and tumbling down the hill.

I think once they missed the first kick it just made the second level zero gravity right? So they weren't moving around much at all then.
Or it could of just been one of the few holes in the script actually. Because that third child still doesn't make any sense to me, unless Cobb really was that tweaked out
They were so close to being awaken it caused the dream to collapse/floating
I think the van was falling that's why there seems to be no gravity in the hotel, kinda like when water splashed in Cobb's face in the van all of a sudden it started raining pretty hard in the hotel scene

I liked this movie. ALOT, but I feel like some of you are really reaching for no reason. The movie was complex enough...to "find" all these "deeper" meanings almost cheapens it

I liked this movie. ALOT, but I feel like some of you are really reaching for no reason. The movie was complex enough...to "find" all these "deeper" meanings almost cheapens it

Yes. He is known to produce original ideas and not sell out.

Excluding Batman which is a full blown franchise. He used his clout with Dark Knight to make Inception. If it wasn't for Dark Knight, this movie might have never been made. Its been his dream project for 10 yers

Excluding Batman which is a full blown franchise. He used his clout with Dark Knight to make Inception. If it wasn't for Dark Knight, this movie might have never been made. Its been his dream project for 10 yers

Movie was really good. Was interested the whole way through. Didnt think about anything but the movie the whole duration. Only thing that i didnt really like was all the shooting and no one was hit but saito. Hate that bad guys cant shoot for $%%! but the good guys are snipers.

Back
Top Bottom