so im sitting in the clininc and i run into an old friend............ herpes

I'm not posting pics of a chick I know that has herpes. Why would you want to beast on a girl with herpes?

lmfao these guys are ruthless..fapping to herpes infected hotties! well alright!

lmfao these guys are ruthless..fapping to herpes infected hotties! well alright!

Skeptical Hippo
laugh.gif

Right, and then using the excuse I want to make sure I stay away from her knowing you live in a complete different state. The message is be careful but I forget how immature you kids are.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

I'm not posting pics of a chick I know that has herpes. Why would you want to beast on a girl with herpes?

too see what type of "hawt" chicks may have herpes
nerd.gif

Right, and then using the excuse I want to make sure I stay away from her knowing you live in a complete different state. The message is be careful but I forget how immature you kids are.

nerd.gif

This one smart dumb dude, dropping knowledge then at the same time asking why we wanna see her like once you get herpes you get branded in the forehead. If anything this one time pics should be posted, dudes put pretty chicks on pedestals even when it comes to stds like "she too pretty".

This one smart dumb dude, dropping knowledge then at the same time asking why we wanna see her like once you get herpes you get branded in the forehead. If anything this one time pics should be posted, dudes put pretty chicks on pedestals even when it comes to stds like "she too pretty".

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

nerd.gif
this.

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

nerd.gif
this.

Back
Top Bottom