so im sitting in the clininc and i run into an old friend............ herpes

So I'm at the clinic getting a shot for a trip I'm going on and a female I went to elementary walks in that I was talking to about 3 years ago................ I over hear her convo with the doc and she has herpes................... damn..... she knows I heard and is very uncomfortable at the moment. Be careful guys and girls gods beautiful children have cooties.

So I'm at the clinic getting a shot for a trip I'm going on and a female I went to elementary walks in that I was talking to about 3 years ago................ I over hear her convo with the doc and she has herpes................... damn..... she knows I heard and is very uncomfortable at the moment. Be careful guys and girls gods beautiful children have cooties.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

So I'm at the clinic getting checked for the burn and a female I went to elementary walks in that I was talking to about 3 years ago................ I over hear her convo with the doc and she has herpes................... damn..... she knows I heard and is very uncomfortable at the moment. Be careful guys and girls gods beautiful children have cooties.

Fixed

So I'm at the clinic getting checked for the burn and a female I went to elementary walks in that I was talking to about 3 years ago................ I over hear her convo with the doc and she has herpes................... damn..... she knows I heard and is very uncomfortable at the moment. Be careful guys and girls gods beautiful children have cooties.

Fixed

So I'm at the clinic with a getting a shot for a trip I'm going on and a female I went to elementary walks in that I was talking to about 3 years ago with............. I over hear her convo with the doc and she has herpes................... damn..... she knows I heard and is very uncomfortable at the moment. Be careful guys and girls gods beautiful children have cooties.
Fixed.

Skeptical-Hippo_500x500.jpg

So I'm at the clinic with a getting a shot for a trip I'm going on and a female I went to elementary walks in that I was talking to about 3 years ago with............. I over hear her convo with the doc and she has herpes................... damn..... she knows I heard and is very uncomfortable at the moment. Be careful guys and girls gods beautiful children have cooties.
Fixed.

life is funny that's all i have to esp seeing all my friends from elem- high on facebook its creepy

life is funny that's all i have to esp seeing all my friends from elem- high on facebook its creepy

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Fixed.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry guys but I don't have herpes nor am I getting checked for diseases but quite a lot of cute girls in here ARE......
frown.gif
be carefulseriously

Sorry guys but I don't have herpes nor am I getting checked for diseases but quite a lot of cute girls in here ARE......
frown.gif
be carefulseriously

Fixed.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fixed.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fixed.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm not posting pics of a chick I know that has herpes. Why would you want to beast on a girl with herpes?

Back
Top Bottom