So I'm browsing eBay looking for Concords...

Originally Posted by capuT

Originally Posted by marcgrat

Originally Posted by capuT

indifferent.gif
, I wasn't asking a question. I was making a statement... but try again

LOL Wut?
why would i use "..." before the question mark. The reason i used the "?" is because the 2011 and the "bought years ago" are contradicting.

so did you also have a question? or were you making a statement?
Shouldn't you have a question mark when you asked, "why would I use '...' before the question mark."?

Sent the dude a message with the link and told him I'll be reporting him. I won't tho because it's too much work
laugh.gif

If you don't want some idiot using your pix, you tag them.

p.s. Nobody's going to pay $700 for some Concords & a used iPhone together, sell them separately and you might see $600 total. Take out s/h + eBay/paypal fees and it's closer to $550. And thats if the phone was brand new. Not trying to hate, but $700 is unrealistic right now.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

If you don't want some idiot using your pix, you tag them.

p.s. Nobody's going to pay $700 for some Concords & a used iPhone together, sell them separately and you might see $600 total. Take out s/h + eBay/paypal fees and it's closer to $550. And thats if the phone was brand new. Not trying to hate, but $700 is unrealistic right now.
laugh.gif

[h1]Nike Air Jordan 11 XI Space Jam Retro 2011 White Concord Size 8.5[/h1]

indifferent.gif

honestly eBay doesn't give a %%!% about sellers doing this; I found a dude using pics from my auctions and I reported it to eBay and they did nothing about it because all they care about is getting their money; I got managers on the line and really gave it to them and all they kept saying is we are going to review my complaint.  It's pretty much in the same boat as how they allow people to sell all kinds of fake crap on there. 
I finally took it into my own hands and got the seller shook thinking AMEX was coming after him for fraud; dude was dumb as hell for even thinking this would be connected but I already knew that because anyone who uses other sellers pics is dumb as hell.

Back
Top Bottom