So im bout to order some kicks from flight club

i agree that flight club is expensive...but you know no matter what the shoes are legit...

quasi-related..the few times i've been to their nassau store...it's nice just to sit there and see all the kicks...(just can't afford to pick themup)...hahaha

only buy at flightclub if you have mad $$$$$ ....couple of people already complained about flightclub so it's not the first time that they screwsomebody.....

Flight Club is legit everytime I drop off shoes they look them over to check for any little flaw
then they put them on the website, you wont get that at Footlocker but heh you pay for it....

Originally Posted by Raices03

Flight Club is legit everytime I drop off shoes they look them over to check for any little flaw
then they put them on the website, you wont get that at Footlocker but heh you pay for it....
so you sell your kicks with flight club?? I was thinking about doing that ..

I use flight club as a last resort. They more or less gonna have any kicks you can think of. It just comes down to how much you willing to pay. They don'thave the best customer service in the world though (the flight club over here in nyc, that is)...I noticed every time I do business with the west coast flightclub, they are very attentive and customer service orriented.

FCNY/LA staff members inspect the shoes carefully before letting them sell online.

Notice how some shoes are available but you can't purchase them online. Those are the ones with smudges, scratches, yellowing, etc. Those you have to visitthe store to get. It'll say something like "But Conditional".

you should fish a little for the kicks you want, and if you lower your standards a little I'm pretty sure with the price FC is charging, you can doubleup, maybe find a NDS or VNDS which is really the same thing given that there is no scratch and the sole is stil in place.

Now if you have money to blow and can't wait then get yours!!! I guess

i went to fcla last week, all kix are in ds. they wrap them pretty nicely. the sales told me private sellers bring them in, and put them in store. all 100%authentic and ds. however, if u looking for a flawless one, call them c watsup is the best idea.

Back
Top Bottom