So Im about to sign up to be a Substitute Teacher vol. Dangerous Minds

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by 916kings

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

This one time we had a sub that looked like Keuna Reeves and ppl were clowning this dude the whole period...didn't even take roll...

LOL me too, here in Sac. But all the girls were in love with him. He was mad cool tho.

What high school was this at???? One of my boys used to be a sub teacher and looks just like Keuna Reeves
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
seriously
Yeah that had to be the same guy. This was around 02-03 at Kennedy. His last name started with a K, I dont recall it tho. 

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

This one time we had a sub that looked like Keuna Reeves and ppl were clowning this dude the whole period...didn't even take roll...

LOL me too, here in Sac. But all the girls were in love with him. He was mad cool tho.

What high school was this at???? One of my boys used to be a sub teacher and looks just like Keuna Reeves
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
seriously
Yeah that had to be the same guy. This was around 02-03 at Kennedy. His last name started with a K, I dont recall it tho. 

Hmmm I don't know if he started that long ago..... but I'll check
laugh.gif

dude just play a movie for them. u get to relax and watch a movie and you keep them away from giving you a headache

Back
Top Bottom