So if a girl is diagnosed with herpes, are chances of her getting with a dude limited?

I'd still let her slop me up. Holla at one of those flavored Wet & Wild joints from the 99 cent store
pimp.gif

How do you think Herpes and other STD's are spread? People not giving a damn and having sex with others.

How do you think Herpes and other STD's are spread? People not giving a damn and having sex with others.

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Yes, my aunt is the perfect example of this. She's a successful attractive woman, she works at an extremely upscale hotel on South Beach as a personal trainer, but can't get a man to save her life.

pics of aunt?
This.

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Yes, my aunt is the perfect example of this. She's a successful attractive woman, she works at an extremely upscale hotel on South Beach as a personal trainer, but can't get a man to save her life.

pics of aunt?
This.

You do realize that 25% of people have HSV2 the genital version and a estimated 70-90% of people will acquire HSV1 the cold sore variant during their lifetime. A good percentage of people have it but do never know about it because they dont have outbreaks

Also you can still have a vaginal delivery. They will usually only do C-section if you are actively having an outbreak at the time of Labor &Delivery.

You do realize that 25% of people have HSV2 the genital version and a estimated 70-90% of people will acquire HSV1 the cold sore variant during their lifetime. A good percentage of people have it but do never know about it because they dont have outbreaks

Also you can still have a vaginal delivery. They will usually only do C-section if you are actively having an outbreak at the time of Labor &Delivery.

i got a feeling that OP got with some JO that has it, and wants to see if there are more like him so he doesn't feel awkward

i got a feeling that OP got with some JO that has it, and wants to see if there are more like him so he doesn't feel awkward

a lot of people have cold sores and some dont even have symptoms and it passes on. its said that almost 80% of americans have hs-v1

a lot of people have cold sores and some dont even have symptoms and it passes on. its said that almost 80% of americans have hs-v1

Back
Top Bottom