So I wanna throw a surprise party...Yall got any suggestions

So my ole lady is turning 27 and shes never had a surprise party before.  So naturally i'm looking to throw one for her this  year.  Any of you guys ever  throw a small surprise party?  I'm lookng for some cool ideas I may not have thought of.  I live in the DMV if any of yall got any ideas that might help me out that would be great. 

I'm looking for something in between a party and get together.  So if you got any ideas that would be whats up. So far i'm looking at rooftops and party rooms.

So my ole lady is turning 27 and shes never had a surprise party before.  So naturally i'm looking to throw one for her this  year.  Any of you guys ever  throw a small surprise party?  I'm lookng for some cool ideas I may not have thought of.  I live in the DMV if any of yall got any ideas that might help me out that would be great. 

I'm looking for something in between a party and get together.  So if you got any ideas that would be whats up. So far i'm looking at rooftops and party rooms.

Best thing to do is set it up like you are going to make her dinner or something and invite her over to your crib. Give her a certain time, then tell everybody else to get there at least an hour and a half before that.

Trying to set up a surprise party outside of the home is a bunch of extra hassle.

Best thing to do is set it up like you are going to make her dinner or something and invite her over to your crib. Give her a certain time, then tell everybody else to get there at least an hour and a half before that.

Trying to set up a surprise party outside of the home is a bunch of extra hassle.

nah ^ what if they live together. get with her best friend (s) and have her to take her to get her nails or hair done whatever...and pay for it just make sure she is out all day. then have the friend take her to the location where the party is. if shes occupied all day she wont have any clue.

nah ^ what if they live together. get with her best friend (s) and have her to take her to get her nails or hair done whatever...and pay for it just make sure she is out all day. then have the friend take her to the location where the party is. if shes occupied all day she wont have any clue.

Back
Top Bottom