So I tried Bikram Yoga this morning....

I ne'er tried regular yoga, but from why I hear hot yoga is a bit different bro...is actually more like torture, but once you are done you feel you can take on the woooorllddd....I've never sweated so much in my life, I felt I was going to pass out at one point....some of te strength and flexibility of the more advanced people is incredible....INCREDIBLE..

indifferent.gif
at this yoga is for females talk.

If you're an athlete, the benefits can't be replicated.

so sorry for the gravediggin'

but my boy took me to a bikram yoga class last night.

oh

my

god

i lift regularly, as well as play soccer. even did a year or two of kung-fu, so i'm no stranger to strenuous exercise. this is unlike anything i've ever done before. there were times were i honestly felt "this is it, i'm going to pass out right here". it's definitely more than a physical thing, because your mental is telling you that you can do it and helping you push. my heart was beating as if i just run a 5k sprinting the whole way. it was intense. clothes were soaked, body beat up...but afterwards you feel blissful.

found my future ex-wife in the class as well.
pimp.gif

so sorry for the gravediggin'

but my boy took me to a bikram yoga class last night.

oh

my

god

i lift regularly, as well as play soccer. even did a year or two of kung-fu, so i'm no stranger to strenuous exercise. this is unlike anything i've ever done before. there were times were i honestly felt "this is it, i'm going to pass out right here". it's definitely more than a physical thing, because your mental is telling you that you can do it and helping you push. my heart was beating as if i just run a 5k sprinting the whole way. it was intense. clothes were soaked, body beat up...but afterwards you feel blissful.

found my future ex-wife in the class as well.
pimp.gif

p90x yoga is nothing like Bikram.

Bikram is like doing yoga....except you're doing it on the sun

p90x yoga is nothing like Bikram.

Bikram is like doing yoga....except you're doing it on the sun

I absolutely love yoga, which in itself is pretty strenuous. I'm not sure how I feel about doing that in an environment that rivals the pit of hell.
ohwell.gif

I absolutely love yoga, which in itself is pretty strenuous. I'm not sure how I feel about doing that in an environment that rivals the pit of hell.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Man card.......

needs to be revoked

laugh.gif

you came in here, posted that and thought you made a funny and witty comment and that the whole thread would +1 you....
backfire, anyone?

yoga is cool.  i'd like to try it more once i get into better shape.

-J-

Man card.......

needs to be revoked

laugh.gif

you came in here, posted that and thought you made a funny and witty comment and that the whole thread would +1 you....
backfire, anyone?

-J-

I used to do this all the time in Berkeley when i was a person trainer (when i had the time).... Love it.

wish i had time to do it more. Son, Work, Training, Gym.... had to cut things out. sad days. the women in there....... yes yes.

it's recommended.

I used to do this all the time in Berkeley when i was a person trainer (when i had the time).... Love it.

wish i had time to do it more. Son, Work, Training, Gym.... had to cut things out. sad days. the women in there....... yes yes.

it's recommended.

Originally Posted by JBug88

Man card.......

needs to be revoked

laugh.gif

backfire, anyone?

-J-

I agree

Originally Posted by JBug88

Man card.......

needs to be revoked

laugh.gif

backfire, anyone?

-J-

I agree

really popular here. My girl and i do Yoga through her work on fridays in the spring and we used to go to a place near us for just regular stuff, never tried the hot before, but she's done it. You're supposed to drink like 4 litres of water the night before or something stupid.

really popular here. My girl and i do Yoga through her work on fridays in the spring and we used to go to a place near us for just regular stuff, never tried the hot before, but she's done it. You're supposed to drink like 4 litres of water the night before or something stupid.

Back
Top Bottom