So I just saw 500 Days of Summer and...................

I have to see it but Zooey Deschanel is
pimp.gif

Just finished watching it like 10 minutes ago and I don't even want to talk to a single chick right now
smh.gif

The chick playing summer is
pimp.gif
but she was a +@#%%. I agree, even though he had simpish ways, she did him dirty.

edit: Autumn was bomb though

I just finished watching it as well, it kinda messed my head up a little and made me re-evaluate my current situation. I dont really think he was "simpish" either i think realistically thats how people act when they are highly infatuated with someone.

All in all it was a good movie

I didnt watch this movie (yet) but is it anything like Dear John? From what Im reading it sounds kinda like how Dear John went down. That movie had me heated.

And I really have to watch this movie. From what you guys are talking about, this movie is EXACTLY what Ive just been through
smh.gif

And how is the guy a simp? Because he found a girl he really liked and wanted to be with her? Thats simp qualifications?

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Ever since I saw Juno, I've grown fond of these quirky romantic comedies.

Oh, and I believe that Summer's only $*%! up was not telling dude about her engagement. Anything else was just all in dude's head, word to the Reality/Expectation scene.
cosizzle

And whats up with everyone saying that the ending was depressing? Sure the Summer situation was great, but at the end he was better off, with the chance with Autumn and the new Job. I think that the movie was great overall. I don't get how someone can take so much from a movie, it is simply one probable outcome of  billions when it comes to meeting a girl. It would be dumb to apply a mindset solely from this movie onto every relationship you get into.

Oh and the soundtrack id dope. The Smiths
pimp.gif

Yeah uh, this movie is pretty much the story of the past year of my life.

%%+% that %#!$
For everyone who hates Summer and how she lead Tom on, how many of youare guilty of doing the same thing with women in your life? You knowthey have feelings for you, but you lead them on just to have sex

However, this is why my friends tell me I deserved my past year of emotional strife and suffering.

Good movie. Would see it again. I put it up there with Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Originally Posted by young dunny

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Ever since I saw Juno, I've grown fond of these quirky romantic comedies.
can anyone recommend any similar flicks?

Not exactly a romantic comedy, but you should check out Reitman's follow-up Up in the Air.

Also, check out all Wes Anderson movies.

You know, even though Summer was a +%++@ for what she did.... I still hate the chick who did Clooney wrong in "Up in the Air"... That was just straight grimey.

Originally Posted by kickzrforme

You know, even though Summer was a +%++@ for what she did.... I still hate the chick who did Clooney wrong in "Up in the Air"... That was just straight grimey.
Up in the Air spoiler

Spoiler [+]
Clooney should've known what was up and not have caught feelings. But then again, the girl probably should have never gone to the wedding. They were both in the wrong in that one.

Back
Top Bottom