So i just played the " I Have Never" game with some old HS friends.....

one dude asked if any of the girls had taken a shot to the mouth and swallowed...7/7 put a finger down 
indifferent.gif

im never kissing a girl again
30t6p3b.gif

There's a good chance any girl you date has had another guy's penis in and around her mouth.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

There's a good chance any girl you date has had another guy's penis in and around her mouth.

Seriously...not understanding why dudes think their girl is DS.

Word
laugh.gif
If you're really that concerned about it you might want to also never dap/shake hands with any of your friends again because there's a pretty good chance they've jerked it/finger banged a girl in the not too distant past. 

Originally Posted by AG 47

i dont want none of this "VVVVNDS worn 3x" nonsense....when in reality they are beat in disguise
frown.gif

Yo I just played this a couple months back. The things you find out man 
30t6p3b.gif
. I learned some of the girls i became friends with 3/5 of them have done ANAL! At 18 
eek.gif
. Couple of them sucked dudes off and ate the nut 
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Gross 

Originally Posted by AG 47

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 at the sneaker comparison.

yea, that game always ends with news for me.

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Yo I just played this a couple months back. The things you find out man 
30t6p3b.gif
. I learned some of the girls i became friends with 3/5 of them have done ANAL! At 18 
eek.gif
. Couple of them sucked dudes off and ate the nut 
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Gross 

im saying bro, me and my boys just looking like 0_o 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 at the naive sheltered kids in here.  To protect yourself consider ever chick you meet a roller until she proves otherwise.  Not the other way around

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

I swear, some of you dudes are completely oblivious so some of the most obvious things
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ thinking every time a shorty swallowed you were her first...

probably shouldn't let moms kiss you either just to be safe
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

I swear, some of you dudes are completely oblivious so some of the most obvious things
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom